Re: "BLONDIE" Movies

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Jabba59, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. Jabba59

    Jabba59 Guest

    >Subject: Re: "BLONDIE" Movies
    >From: "TSKO"
    >Date: 3/31/2004 2:37 PM Central Standard Time
    >

    >"Film Buff" <> wrote in message
    >> Was in Best Buy today getting some of the new releases and
    >> what did I find for $9.99? 10 "Blondie" Movies in a 2 disc set
    >> from PLATINUM.
    >> They are labeled 5 Episodes for disc 1 and 5 Episodes for Disc 2
    >> THESE ARE NOT TV SHOWS!!!!
    >> They are the features from 1938-1940
    >> Features included are:
    >> Disc 1
    >> Blondie
    >> Blondie Meets the Boss
    >> Blondie Takes a Vacation
    >> Blondie Brings Up Baby
    >> Blondie On a Budget
    >> Disc 2
    >> Blondie Has Servant Trouble
    >> Blondie Plays Cupid
    >> Blondie Goes Latin
    >> Blondie In Society
    >> Blondie Goes to College
    >>
    >> Quality is pretty darn good and they do look complete
    >> Thought I would pass this on if anyone is interested

    >I have to say, I just went out and bought this at Best Buy....looks pretty
    >darn good after giving it a quick run-through. The quality is not that bad.
    >Well worth the $10
    >
    >Thanx for the tip

    Question...Where in Best Buy are they stocking this title? In the comedy or
    bargin bin area?
    Jabba59, Apr 1, 2004

  2. Jabba59

    TSKO Guest

    "Jabba59" <> wrote in message
    > >Subject: Re: "BLONDIE" Movies
    > >From: "TSKO"
    > >Date: 3/31/2004 2:37 PM Central Standard Time
    > >

    > >"Film Buff" <> wrote in message
    > >> Was in Best Buy today getting some of the new releases and
    > >> what did I find for $9.99? 10 "Blondie" Movies in a 2 disc set
    > >> from PLATINUM.
    > >> They are labeled 5 Episodes for disc 1 and 5 Episodes for Disc 2
    > >> THESE ARE NOT TV SHOWS!!!!
    > >> They are the features from 1938-1940
    > >> Features included are:
    > >> Disc 1
    > >> Blondie
    > >> Blondie Meets the Boss
    > >> Blondie Takes a Vacation
    > >> Blondie Brings Up Baby
    > >> Blondie On a Budget
    > >> Disc 2
    > >> Blondie Has Servant Trouble
    > >> Blondie Plays Cupid
    > >> Blondie Goes Latin
    > >> Blondie In Society
    > >> Blondie Goes to College
    > >>
    > >> Quality is pretty darn good and they do look complete
    > >> Thought I would pass this on if anyone is interested

    > >I have to say, I just went out and bought this at Best Buy....looks

    pretty
    > >darn good after giving it a quick run-through. The quality is not that

    bad.
    > >Well worth the $10
    > >
    > >Thanx for the tip

    > Question...Where in Best Buy are they stocking this title? In the comedy

    or
    > bargin bin area?

    Look in the boxset/ tv shows area. Under "B"
    TSKO, Apr 1, 2004

  3. Jabba59

    Jabba59 Guest

    >Subject: Re: "BLONDIE" Movies
    >From: "TSKO"
    >Date: 4/1/2004 7:17 AM Central Standard Time
    >

    >"Jabba59" <> wrote in message
    >> >Subject: Re: "BLONDIE" Movies
    >> >From: "TSKO"
    >> >Date: 3/31/2004 2:37 PM Central Standard Time
    >> >

    >> >"Film Buff" <> wrote in message

    >> >I have to say, I just went out and bought this at Best Buy....looks

    >pretty
    >> >darn good after giving it a quick run-through. The quality is not that

    >bad.
    >> >Well worth the $10
    >> >
    >> >Thanx for the tip

    >> Question...Where in Best Buy are they stocking this title? In the comedy

    >or
    >> bargin bin area?

    >Look in the boxset/ tv shows area. Under "B"

    Thanks! I know i could also just ask they're fine personal staff.
    Jabba59, Apr 1, 2004