Re: Blocking this M I 5 stuff?

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Lukan, Nov 28, 2007.

  1. Lukan

    Lukan Guest

    > May I suggest that before you go mouthing off about mental
    > illness you consider who you may be speaking to. There are
    > many who would take that very badly indeed. I'm not one for
    > supporting political-correctness-gone-mad but sometimes a
    > line can be overstepped.

    I agree. And so do I.
    Lukan, Nov 28, 2007

  2. Lukan

    Andy J. Guest

    Lukan wrote:
    >> May I suggest that before you go mouthing off about mental
    >> illness you consider who you may be speaking to. There are
    >> many who would take that very badly indeed. I'm not one for
    >> supporting political-correctness-gone-mad but sometimes a
    >> line can be overstepped.

    > I agree. And so do I.

    Thank you Lukan, I'm not going to discuss details on here but
    suffice to say, that comment was very badly timed and very
    upsetting.

    Andy J.
    Andy J., Nov 28, 2007

  3. Lukan

    Lukan Guest

    >> I agree. And so do I.
    >>

    > Thank you Lukan, I'm not going to discuss details on here but
    > suffice to say, that comment was very badly timed and very
    > upsetting.
    >
    > Andy J.

    Ok that schizophrenia gag must have passed you by.
    Lukan, Nov 28, 2007
  4. "Lukan" <> wrote in message
    >>> I agree. And so do I.
    >>>

    >> Thank you Lukan, I'm not going to discuss details on here but
    >> suffice to say, that comment was very badly timed and very
    >> upsetting.
    >>
    >> Andy J.

    > Ok that schizophrenia gag must have passed you by.

    Got any paranioa gags?

    I have but I don't want to tell them here incase they 'get me'.
    Lord Turkey Cough, Nov 29, 2007
  5. "Lukan" <> wrote in message
    >> May I suggest that before you go mouthing off about mental
    >> illness you consider who you may be speaking to. There are
    >> many who would take that very badly indeed. I'm not one for
    >> supporting political-correctness-gone-mad but sometimes a
    >> line can be overstepped.

    > I agree. And so do I.

    I forth that!!

    Lord Turkey Cough, Nov 29, 2007