Re: blocking kazza

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by jaimin, Aug 8, 2003.

  1. jaimin

    jaimin Guest

    Hi there

    Browse Control now includes Application Blocking and so allows you to
    Block Kazaa and infact any applications which users try to run on
    their client PCs e.g. MS Messenger, etc. You can download Browse
    Control from:

    http://www.codework.com/bcontrol/product.html

    By the way your idea below of Blocking port 1214 may not work since
    Kazaa is quite clever and can port hop. Browse Control gets round that
    by blocking the application itself.

    Cheers
    Divyesh

    jaimin, Aug 8, 2003