Re: blocking kazza

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Stephen K. Gielda, Aug 8, 2003.

  1. In article <>,
    says...
    > whats the best way of doing this apart from on the users machine.

    Force all traffic through a squid proxy, restrict CONNECT, throttle
    using delay pools any that may slip through using CONNECT on 443. Then
    monitor.

    /steve
    --
    6 cyls, 6 carbs, 6 pipes, wifi, Internet access, the open road is my
    office... http://www.cotse.net/users/steve/myoffice.jpg

    No one gives you more control over your e-mail than we do!
    http://www.cotse.net/servicedetails.html
    Stephen K. Gielda, Aug 8, 2003