Re: Blinky's Memorial Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Curse Of Millhaven, Mar 1, 2009.

  1. On Feb 28, 10:35 pm, "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote:
    > "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote in message

    > > "Aingon Atelia" <> wrote in message
    > >> Just a reminder that Lee "Blinky" Rizor's memorial will be held
    > >> tomorrow, Saturday Feb 28th at 2pm.

    > >> The Windsor Club
    > >> 123 W. Windsor Rd.
    > >> Glendale Ca.

    > >> I will be delivering the eulogy, and a couple of others have volunteered
    > >> to speak.

    > >> Also, Blinky's ashes will be shipped back to Michigan to be interred in
    > >> his family plot at Battle Creek Memorial Park on March 13th.  The family
    > >> has asked for a private graveside service, but his ex and daughter will
    > >> be holding a small service for friends in the memorial park chapel at
    > >> 1pm.

    > >> Walt
    > >> --

    > >> Aingon Atelia aka Minkie Zeeber
    > >>
    > >> Poke out my left I to reply

    > > I hope you're not serious and this is another internet hoax.

    > I believe it now. What happened to poor Blinky?

    He died.

    Curse Of Millhaven, Mar 1, 2009

  2. Curse Of Millhaven

    iL_WeReo Guest

    On Mar 1, 1:37 am, Curse Of Millhaven <> wrote:
    > On Feb 28, 10:35 pm, "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote:
    >

    > > "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote in message

    > > > "Aingon Atelia" <> wrote in message

    > > > I hope you're not serious and this is another internet hoax.

    > > I believe it now. What happened to poor Blinky?

    > He died.- Hide quoted text -

    I gather that, but from what?

    iL_WeReo, Mar 1, 2009

  3. Curse Of Millhaven

    iL_WeReo Guest

    On Mar 1, 2:36 pm, sf <> wrote:
    > On Sun, 1 Mar 2009 09:27:54 -0500, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >"sf" <> wrote in message

    > >> We suspect it was pneumonia.

    > >This is a hard blow for everyone who did and didn't know Blinky. Thank you.

    > >Do you know the date of death?

    > I don't know if the exact date has been posted or not.  The initial
    > post I saw about his death said "over the weekend", which would make
    > it 1-31-09 or 2-1-09.
    >
    > --
    > I never worry about diets. The only carrots that
    > interest me are the number of carats in a diamond.
    >
    > Mae West

    Thank you sf.

    Scott

    iL_WeReo, Mar 1, 2009

  4. > On Sun, 1 Mar 2009 09:27:54 -0500, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>"sf" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> We suspect it was pneumonia.
    >>>

    >>This is a hard blow for everyone who did and didn't know Blinky. Thank you.
    >>
    >>Do you know the date of death?
    >>

    > I don't know if the exact date has been posted or not. The initial
    > post I saw about his death said "over the weekend", which would make
    > it 1-31-09 or 2-1-09.

    I have yet to receive the official notification re the date or official
    cause of death (I hope it says more than "natural"). I last talked to
    him on 1/31, and found him on 2/1.

    Aingon Atelia, Mar 5, 2009

  5. > On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 16:27:51 -0800, Aingon Atelia
    > <> wrote:

    >>> I don't know if the exact date has been posted or not. The initial
    >>> post I saw about his death said "over the weekend", which would make
    >>> it 1-31-09 or 2-1-09.

    >>I have yet to receive the official notification re the date or official
    >>cause of death (I hope it says more than "natural"). I last talked to
    >>him on 1/31, and found him on 2/1.

    > Thanks! Please post an update if you get any more information.

    Will do.

    Aingon Atelia, Mar 8, 2009
  6. Curse Of Millhaven

    Bob Guest

    On Mar 1, 3:28 am, sf <> wrote:

    > >> He died.

    > >I gather that, but from what?

    > We suspect it was pneumonia.
    > --

    So was his vomiting a red herring?

    Bob, Mar 8, 2009

  7. > On Mar 1, 3:28 am, sf <> wrote:

    >> >I gather that, but from what?

    >> We suspect it was pneumonia.
    >> --

    > So was his vomiting a red herring?

    Started with some kind of flu-like thing, and then progressed into
    something resembling pnuemonia. Again, this is from things he said,
    there has been no official pronouncement yet.

    Aingon Atelia, Mar 8, 2009
  8. Joseph Littleshoes wrote:

    > I thought people only died (in the modern world) of pneumonia if they
    > were already ill with something else?

    Blinky's age made him automatically more at risk from it.

    Shirley

    M. Shirley Chong, Mar 9, 2009
  9. Curse Of Millhaven

    KillMaster Guest

    On Mar 9, 1:05 am, "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote:
    > "Joseph Littleshoes" <> wrote in message

    > >> Started with some kind of flu-like thing, and then progressed into
    > >> something resembling pnuemonia.  Again, this is from things he said,
    > >> there has been no official pronouncement yet.

    > > I thought people only died (in the modern world) of pneumonia if they were
    > > already ill with something else?

    > > Though in all the times i hastily jumped out of the  pool when blinky swam
    > > up:) i never recall him saying anything about any previous or chronic
    > > conditions.

    > > Even his complaints about stress that took him to the Joshua tree park to
    > > de-stress & where he took some lovely photos never seemed anything more
    > > than the usual, run of the mill, ordinary, everyday, modern world stress.

    > > Though we only swam in the same pool, and i really barely knew him, he was
    > > nice enough to be missed.
    > > --
    > > JL

    > Very well said, Joseph Littleshoes. I agree totally.
    >
    > RIP Blinky the Shark

    SHUT UP u GREASY FAT STUPID INFECTED CIRCUS PIG PEDOPHILE

    KillMaster, Mar 10, 2009

  10. >
    > Aingon Atelia wrote:

    >>>So was his vomiting a red herring?

    >> Started with some kind of flu-like thing, and then progressed into
    >> something resembling pnuemonia. Again, this is from things he said,
    >> there has been no official pronouncement yet.
    >>

    > I thought people only died (in the modern world) of pneumonia if they
    > were already ill with something else?

    I was reviewing some of the email he sent while he was sick, and
    something jumped out that I hadn't noticed before. He mentioned that he
    was having trouble holding onto a new bar of soap with his right hand.
    I'm wondering if perhaps he didn't have all kinds of things happening to
    him at once.

    > Though in all the times i hastily jumped out of the pool when blinky
    > swam up:) i never recall him saying anything about any previous or
    > chronic conditions.
    >
    > Even his complaints about stress that took him to the Joshua tree park
    > to de-stress & where he took some lovely photos never seemed anything
    > more than the usual, run of the mill, ordinary, everyday, modern world
    > stress.

    Nope - other than a couple of chronic skin issues he was basically
    healthy, at least to my knowledge, and I'm the one he would have told
    first. He certainly didn't tell me he was as sick as he obviously was.

    Aingon Atelia, Mar 11, 2009
  11. Curse Of Millhaven

    Kathleen Guest

    Aingon Atelia wrote:

    >>>Started with some kind of flu-like thing, and then progressed into
    >>>something resembling pnuemonia. Again, this is from things he said,
    >>>there has been no official pronouncement yet.
    >>>

    >>I thought people only died (in the modern world) of pneumonia if they
    >>were already ill with something else?

    Not necessarily. People still die of the flu and its aftermath. That's
    why we try to vaccinate against it. The second sickest I've ever been
    was with influenza. I'm a strong, healthy, middle-aged adult and I was
    so sick, with high fever and respiratory symptoms and terrible body
    pain, that I was more than a little scared. And it took me a long time
    to get well.

    (The absolute sickest I've ever been was with dengue fever that I got
    from a mosquito bite down in Mexico and I was more than a little scared,
    I thought I was going to die.)

    > I was reviewing some of the email he sent while he was sick, and
    > something jumped out that I hadn't noticed before. He mentioned that he
    > was having trouble holding onto a new bar of soap with his right hand.
    > I'm wondering if perhaps he didn't have all kinds of things happening to
    > him at once.

    Even "just" the flu can crash your system, creating a cascade of all
    sorts of symptoms and failures.

    >>Though in all the times i hastily jumped out of the pool when blinky
    >>swam up:) i never recall him saying anything about any previous or
    >>chronic conditions.
    >>
    >>Even his complaints about stress that took him to the Joshua tree park
    >>to de-stress & where he took some lovely photos never seemed anything
    >>more than the usual, run of the mill, ordinary, everyday, modern world
    >>stress.

    > Nope - other than a couple of chronic skin issues he was basically
    > healthy, at least to my knowledge, and I'm the one he would have told
    > first. He certainly didn't tell me he was as sick as he obviously was.

    He probably didn't know how sick he was. In modern times we've
    forgotten how deadly the flu can be. The influenza epidemic of 1918
    killed over 50 million people; young, old, rural, urban, rich or poor.

    Medical advances give flu victims a better shot at recovering but it
    still comes down to supporting the patient while their own immune system
    fights off the virus.

    The flu shots don't offer 100% protection, especially not when they
    guess wrong about the season's dominant strain. But even if you do
    catch the flu the shot's effects can lessen the severity of your
    symptoms. I work as a substitute teacher. My exposure is massive, and
    if I get sick, the numbers exposed to me are massive. And then they
    expose their families ... So I get the damned shots.

    And that's my recommendation to everybody who doesn't have a medical
    reason not to... Get the damned shots.

    Kathleen, Mar 11, 2009
  12. Curse Of Millhaven

    iL_WeReo Guest

    On Mar 11, 8:39 am, Kathleen <> wrote:
    > Aingon Atelia wrote:

    > >>I thought people only died (in the modern world) of pneumonia if they
    > >>were already ill with something else?

    > Not necessarily.  People still die of the flu and its aftermath.  That's
    > why we try to vaccinate against it.  The second sickest I've ever been
    > was with influenza.  I'm a strong, healthy, middle-aged adult and I was
    > so sick, with high fever and respiratory symptoms and terrible body
    > pain, that I was more than a little scared.  And it took me a long time
    > to get well.
    >
    > (The absolute sickest I've ever been was with dengue fever that I got
    > from a mosquito bite down in Mexico and I was more than a little scared,
    > I thought I was going to die.)
    >
    > > I was reviewing some of the email he sent while he was sick, and
    > > something jumped out that I hadn't noticed before.  He mentioned that he
    > > was having trouble holding onto a new bar of soap with his right hand.
    > > I'm wondering if perhaps he didn't have all kinds of things happening to
    > > him at once.

    > Even "just" the flu can crash your system, creating a cascade of all
    > sorts of symptoms and failures.
    >
    > >>Though in all the times i hastily jumped out of the  pool when blinky
    > >>swam up:) i never recall him saying anything about any previous or
    > >>chronic conditions.

    > >>Even his complaints about stress that took him to the Joshua tree park
    > >>to de-stress & where he took some lovely photos never seemed anything
    > >>more than the usual, run of the mill, ordinary, everyday, modern world
    > >>stress.

    > > Nope - other than a couple of chronic skin issues he was basically
    > > healthy, at least to my knowledge, and I'm the one he would have told
    > > first.  He certainly didn't tell me he was as sick as he obviously was.

    > He probably didn't know how sick he was.  In modern times we've
    > forgotten how deadly the flu can be.  The influenza epidemic of 1918
    > killed over 50 million people; young, old, rural, urban, rich or poor.
    >
    > Medical advances give flu victims a better shot at recovering but it
    > still comes down to supporting the patient while their own immune system
    > fights off the virus.
    >
    > The flu shots don't offer 100% protection, especially not when they
    > guess wrong about the season's dominant strain.  But even if you do
    > catch the flu the shot's effects can lessen the severity of your
    > symptoms.  I work as a substitute teacher.  My exposure is massive, and
    > if I get sick, the numbers exposed to me are massive.  And then they
    > expose their families ...  So I get the damned shots.
    >
    > And that's my recommendation to everybody who doesn't have a medical
    > reason not to...  Get the damned shots.- Hide quoted text -

    These are sad times for 24hoursupport.helpdesk.

    RIP Blinky the Shark

    iL_WeReo, Mar 11, 2009
  13. Curse Of Millhaven

    My Name Guest

    Kathleen <> related

    > Get the damned shots.

    Interesting choice of words

    'Accidental' Contamination Of Vaccine With Live Avian Flu
    Virus Virtually Impossible

    Czech Papers Question Whether Contaminated Baxter Vaccine Was
    'Attempt to Provoke Pandemic'

    Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet.com
    Thursday, March 5, 2009

    Czech newspapers are questioning if the shocking discovery of
    vaccines contaminated with the deadly avian flu virus which
    were distributed to 18 countries by the American company
    Baxter were part of a conspiracy to provoke a pandemic.

    The claim holds weight because, according to the very
    laboratory protocols that are routine for vaccine makers,
    mixing a live virus biological weapon with vaccine material by
    accident is virtually impossible.

    "The company that released contaminated flu virus material
    from a plant in Austria confirmed Friday that the experimental
    product contained live H5N1 avian flu viruses," reports the
    Canadian Press.

    Baxter flu vaccines contaminated with H5N1 - otherwise known
    as the human form of avian flu, one of the most deadly
    biological weapons on earth with a 60% kill rate - were
    received by labs in the Czech Republic, Germany, and Slovenia.

    Initially, Baxter attempted to stonewall questions by invoking
    "trade secrets" and refused to reveal how the vaccines were
    contaminated with H5N1. After increased pressure they then
    claimed that pure H5N1 batches were sent by accident. This was
    seemingly an attempt to quickly change the story and hide the
    fact that the accidental contamination of a vaccine with a
    deadly biological agent like avian flu is virtually impossible
    and the only way it could have happened was by wilful gross
    criminal negligence.

    According to a compiled translation from Czech newspaper
    stories, the media over there is asking tough questions about
    whether the contamination was part of a deliberate attempt to
    start a pandemic.

    "Was this just a criminal negligence or it was an attempt to
    provoke pandemia using vaccination against flu to spread the
    disease - as happened with the anti-B hepatitis vaccination
    with vaccines containing the HIV virus in US? - and then cash
    for the vaccines against H5N1 which Baxter develops? How could
    on Earth a virus as H5N1 come to the ordinary flu vaccines?
    Don't they follow even basic precautions in the american
    pharma companies?" states the translation.

    The fact that Baxter mixed the deadly H5N1 virus with a mix of
    H3N2 seasonal flu viruses is the smoking gun. The H5N1 virus
    on its own has killed hundreds of people, but it is less
    airborne and more restricted in the ease with which it can
    spread. However, when combined with seasonal flu viruses,
    which as everyone knows are super-airborne and easily spread,
    the effect is a potent, super-airbone, super deadly biological
    weapon.

    As the Canadian Press article explains, "While H5N1 doesn't
    easily infect people, H3N2 viruses do. If someone exposed to a
    mixture of the two had been simultaneously infected with both
    strains, he or she could have served as an incubator for a
    hybrid virus able to transmit easily to and among people."

    There can be little doubt therefore that this was a deliberate
    attempt to weaponize the H5N1 virus to its most potent extreme
    and distribute it via conventional flu vaccines to the
    population who would then infect others to a devastating
    degree as the disease went airborne.

    The Canadian Press article states, "That mixing process,
    called reassortment, is one of two ways pandemic viruses are
    created," but then claims that there is no evidence that this
    is what Baxter were doing, despite there being no clear
    explanation as to why Baxter has samples of the live avian flu
    virus on its premises in the first place.

    However, to reiterate, the key aspect of this story is that it
    is virtually impossible for live avian flu virus to find its
    way into a vaccine by "accident".

    As health expert Mike Adams points out, "The shocking answer
    is that this couldn't have been an accident. Why? Because
    Baxter International adheres to something called BSL3
    (Biosafety Level 3) - a set of laboratory safety protocols
    that prevent the cross-contamination of materials."

    As explained on Wikipedia
    (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biosaf.):

    "Laboratory personnel have specific training in handling
    pathogenic and potentially lethal agents, and are supervised
    by competent scientists who are experienced in working with
    these agents. This is considered a neutral or warm zone. All
    procedures involving the manipulation of infectious materials
    are conducted within biological safety cabinets or other
    physical containment devices, or by personnel wearing
    appropriate personal protective clothing and equipment. The
    laboratory has special engineering and design features."

    Under the BSL3 code of conduct, it is impossible for live
    avian flu viruses to contaminate production vaccine materials
    that are shipped out to vendors around the world.

    This leaves only two possibilities that explain these events:

    Possibility #1: Baxter isn't following BSL3 safety guidelines
    or is so sloppy in following them that it can make monumental
    mistakes that threaten the safety of the entire human race.
    And if that's the case, then why are we injecting our children
    with vaccines made from Baxter's materials?

    Possibility #2: A rogue employee (or an evil plot from the top
    management) is present at Baxter, whereby live avian flu
    viruses were intentionally placed into the vaccine materials
    in the hope that such materials might be injected into humans
    and set off a global bird flu pandemic.

    Spreading bird flu would create an instantaneous surge of
    demand for bird flu vaccines. The profits that vaccine
    companies such as Baxter International could reap out of such
    a panic are astronomical.

    In addition, as we have previously reported, those that have a
    stake in the Tamiflu vaccine include top globalists and
    BIlderberg members like George Shultz, Lodewijk J.R. de Vink
    and former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld.

    Authorities in both Europe and the U.S. have openly detailed
    plans for martial law, quarantine and internment should a bird
    flu pandemic occur.

    The other motivation, as we have exhaustively documented on
    this website for years, is the fact that elites throughout
    history have openly stated that they want to see a world
    population reduction of around 80 per cent. Shocking stories
    like this take the plausibility of that narrative out of the
    realms of conspiracy theory and into the dangerous reality of
    conspiracy fact.

    "Baxter is acting a whole lot like a biological terrorism
    organization these days, sending deadly viral samples around
    the world. If you mail an envelope full of anthrax to your
    Senator, you get arrested as a terrorist. So why is Baxter -
    which mailed samples of a far more deadly viral strain to labs
    around the world - getting away with saying, essentially,
    "Oops?", Adams concludes.

    This is not the first time that vaccine companies have been
    caught distributing vaccines contaminated with deadly viruses.

    In 2006 it was revealed that Bayer Corporation had discovered
    that their injection drug, which was used by hemophiliacs, was
    contaminated with the HIV virus. Internal documents prove that
    after they positively knew that the drug was contaminated,
    they took it off the U.S. market only to dump it on the
    European, Asian and Latin American markets, knowingly exposing
    thousands, most of them children, to the live HIV virus.
    Government officials in France went to prison for allowing the
    drug to be distributed. The documents show that the FDA
    colluded with Bayer to cover-up the scandal and allowed the
    deadly drug to be distributed globally. No Bayer executives
    ever faced arrest or prosecution in the United States.

    Research related articles:
    Vaccines as Biological Weapons? Live Avian Flu Virus Placed in
    Baxter Vaccine Materials Sent to 18 Countries
    Virus mix-up by lab could have resulted in pandemic
    The Pentagon's alarming project: Avian Flu Biowar Vaccine
    URGENT WARNING: H5N1 DNA in Flu Vaccine
    Universal Vaccine for the Flu? Look No Further Than Vitamin C
    and Zinc
    Scientists close in on 'universal' vaccine for flu: study
    The super vaccine that protects you from all types of flu for
    LIFE
    Novartis recalls vaccines in contamination scare
    Smokers should get pneumonia vaccine: U.S. advisers
    Mystery virus hits 15 million PCs around the world
    The Alex Jones Show - L I V E - March 5 - The Baxter Bird Flu
    Scandal
    Vaccine Court: Autism Debate Continues

    http://www.prisonplanet.com/accidental-contamination-of-
    vaccine-with-live-avian-flu-virus-virtually-impossible.html
    --
    A government, of Israel, by Israel, and, for: Israel.
    But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the
    light:
    for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
    The light shineth in darkness;
    and the darkness comprehended it not.
    The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be
    single,
    thy whole body shall be full of light.
    But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of
    darkness.
    If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great
    is that darkness!
    Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead,
    and Christ shall give thee light.

    My Name, Mar 11, 2009
  14. Curse Of Millhaven

    Robert Miles Guest

    "Kathleen" <> wrote in message
    > Aingon Atelia wrote:

    [snip]

    >>>I thought people only died (in the modern world) of pneumonia if they
    >>>were already ill with something else?

    > Not necessarily. People still die of the flu and its aftermath. That's
    > why we try to vaccinate against it. The second sickest I've ever been was
    > with influenza. I'm a strong, healthy, middle-aged adult and I was so
    > sick, with high fever and respiratory symptoms and terrible body pain,
    > that I was more than a little scared. And it took me a long time to get
    > well.
    >
    > (The absolute sickest I've ever been was with dengue fever that I got from
    > a mosquito bite down in Mexico and I was more than a little scared, I
    > thought I was going to die.)

    Want to help medical research work on a possible cure for dengue,
    using spare time on your computer? This group lets you do that in the
    background:

    http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

    If you don't think any of their other projects deserve equal priority,
    select only Discovering Dengue Drugs - Together as your preferred
    project, but then I'd suggest that you also allow them to send you
    workunits from other projects when they don't have any available
    from that project, simply to make more room on their hard drives
    for more workunits from that project.

    However, I haven't seen very much activity from that project since
    a hurricane hit Texas near one of the worksites for that project,
    so don't be surprised if you end up contributing computer time
    mainly to their other projects.

    Robert Miles

    Robert Miles, Mar 27, 2009