Re: Blinky's Memorial Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Feb 28, 2009.

  1. Aingon Atelia <> told us this
    using news:dL4ql.18837$:

    > Just a reminder that Lee "Blinky" Rizor's memorial will be held
    > tomorrow, Saturday Feb 28th at 2pm.
    >
    > The Windsor Club
    > 123 W. Windsor Rd.
    > Glendale Ca.
    >
    > I will be delivering the eulogy, and a couple of others have volunteered
    > to speak.
    >
    > Also, Blinky's ashes will be shipped back to Michigan to be interred in
    > his family plot at Battle Creek Memorial Park on March 13th. The family
    > has asked for a private graveside service, but his ex and daughter will
    > be holding a small service for friends in the memorial park chapel at
    > 1pm.
    >
    > Walt

    Publish a link and webcast it.

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and *NO*, that is *NOT* a
    snake in my pants; and, *YES*, I *AM* happy to see you.

    Get yerself some wimmins to jump in yer pickup, ride
    around town and make them all call you "The Prophet" :

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCGcAQ9nLiI

    Bucky Breeder, Feb 28, 2009

  2. Bucky Breeder

    iL_WeReo Guest

    On Feb 28, 11:00 am, Bucky Breeder
    <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> wrote:
    > Aingon Atelia <> told us this
    > usingnews:dL4ql.18837$:
    >

    > > Just a reminder that Lee "Blinky" Rizor's memorial will be held
    > > tomorrow, Saturday Feb 28th at 2pm.

    > > The Windsor Club
    > > 123 W. Windsor Rd.
    > > Glendale Ca.

    > > I will be delivering the eulogy, and a couple of others have volunteered
    > > to speak.

    > > Also, Blinky's ashes will be shipped back to Michigan to be interred in
    > > his family plot at Battle Creek Memorial Park on March 13th.  The family
    > > has asked for a private graveside service, but his ex and daughter will
    > > be holding a small service for friends in the memorial park chapel at
    > > 1pm.

    > > Walt

    > Publish a link and webcast it.
    >
    > --
    >
    > I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and *NO*, that is *NOT* a
    > snake in my pants; and, *YES*, I *AM* happy to see you.
    >
    > Get yerself some wimmins to jump in yer pickup, ride
    > around town and make them all call you "The Prophet" :
    >
    >        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCGcAQ9nLiI
    >
    > Repent!  The end is near....  So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.- Hide quoted text -

    We would've liked to have that. Thank you Bucky_Breeder.
    iL_WeReo, Mar 2, 2009