Re: Blinky Memorial Gathering

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Old Gringo, Feb 10, 2009.

  1. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About This Time And Date In History Aingon Atelia (Walt
    Hodgson) Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And Pecked Out The Following::
    > Hey all.
    >
    > Sorry about the crossposting, but I need to collect ideas for Blinky's
    > real-world memorial. Basically, I am looking to find out how many
    > people would be interested in such a gathering. It would be taking
    > place in the Los Angeles area, and due to scheduling issues, it will
    > have to be pushed off until around the end of this month.
    >
    > It would be nice if someone would be willing to join me in saying
    > something at this gathering. Please feel free to contact me at the
    > address below.

    So Sorry, No flights out of Marfa until late August.
    With respect, I am truly sorry for your loss.

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Old Gringo, Feb 10, 2009

  2. On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 21:04:33 -0600, Old Gringo wrote:

    > So Sorry, No flights out of Marfa until late August.

    Walk.

    **** respect, send money.
    --
    Blinky No Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups killed me
    Blinky The Dead Shark, Feb 10, 2009

  3. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About This Time And Date In History Blinky The Dead Shark
    Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And Pecked Out The Following::
    > On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 21:04:33 -0600, Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >> So Sorry, No flights out of Marfa until late August.

    > Walk.
    >
    >> With respect..

    > **** respect, send money.

    The root of all EVIL.

    Old Gringo, Feb 10, 2009
  4. Old Gringo

    Keyser Söze Guest

    Old Gringo <> wrote in message

    > On Or About This Time And Date In History Blinky The Dead Shark
    > Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And Pecked Out The Following::
    >> On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 21:04:33 -0600, Old Gringo wrote:
    >>
    >>> So Sorry, No flights out of Marfa until late August.

    >> Walk.
    >>
    >>> With respect..

    >> **** respect, send money.

    > The root of all EVIL.

    And I'm still trying to find the main root! ;-)

    --
    In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,
    Keyser Söze, Feb 10, 2009
  5. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About This Time And Date In History Keyser Söze Stumbled Over
    To The Keyboard And Pecked Out The Following::
    > Old Gringo <> wrote in message
    >
    >> On Or About This Time And Date In History Blinky The Dead Shark
    >> Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And Pecked Out The Following::

    >>> Walk.

    >>> **** respect, send money.

    >> The root of all EVIL.

    > And I'm still trying to find the main root! ;-)

    If you should happen to fine it, enjoy as I like spending money, good
    or evil.

    Old Gringo, Feb 10, 2009