Re: blah blah blah

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by S. O'Brien, Nov 5, 2003.

  1. S. O'Brien

    S. O'Brien Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > .
    >
    > ATTRACT MORE WOMEN THAN EVER >BEFORE WITH PHEROMONES!!!

    I think I will pass

    Sue
    S. O'Brien, Nov 5, 2003

  2. S. O'Brien

    Caffeine Fix Guest

    what does it take to get you glued to your office chair?

    Caffeine Fix, Nov 5, 2003

  3. S. O'Brien

    Jtyc Guest

    > I think I will pass

    Are you saying I wasted my money?

    *hides bottle*
    Jtyc, Nov 5, 2003
  4. S. O'Brien

    Dragon Guest

    How much did u spend?

    Dragon, Nov 5, 2003
  5. S. O'Brien

    Jtyc Guest

    > How much did u spend?

    Spend? Eh... Heh... What do you mean "spend"? I didn't "spend"
    anything...

    *sweats*
    Jtyc, Nov 5, 2003
  6. S. O'Brien

    S. O'Brien Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > > I think I will pass

    > Are you saying I wasted my money?
    >

    > *hides bottle*

    If you need a bottle to attract my attention (or any other female), give up
    now... au natural is the way to be honey

    :p

    and guns dont count either

    Sue

    S. O'Brien, Nov 5, 2003
  7. S. O'Brien

    Jtyc Guest

    > If you need a bottle to attract my attention (or any other female), give
    up
    > now... au natural is the way to be honey

    What if I'm naturally fugly?
    Jtyc, Nov 5, 2003
  8. S. O'Brien

    S. O'Brien Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > > If you need a bottle to attract my attention (or any other female), give

    > up
    > > now... au natural is the way to be honey

    > What if I'm naturally fugly?

    Then I would suggest a good plastic surgeon

    S. O'Brien, Nov 6, 2003
  9. S. O'Brien

    Jtyc Guest

    > Then I would suggest a good plastic surgeon

    Can't afford it. I'll just have to rely on my rapist wit.
    Jtyc, Nov 6, 2003
  10. S. O'Brien

    S. O'Brien Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > > Then I would suggest a good plastic surgeon

    > Can't afford it. I'll just have to rely on my rapist wit.

    freudian slip? lol

    S. O'Brien, Nov 6, 2003
  11. S. O'Brien wrote:
    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >>> Then I would suggest a good plastic surgeon

    >> Can't afford it. I'll just have to rely on my rapist wit.
    >>

    > freudian slip? lol

    You must be new here.
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 6, 2003
  12. S. O'Brien

    Jtyc Guest

    > freudian slip? lol

    Who's Freudian? And do you have pics of her loosing her slip?
    Jtyc, Nov 6, 2003
  13. S. O'Brien

    S. O'Brien Guest

    "FrisbeeĀ® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > S. O'Brien wrote:
    > > "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> Can't afford it. I'll just have to rely on my rapist wit.
    > >>

    > > freudian slip? lol

    > You must be new here.

    yeah, Yeah, that's it!!!

    Sue *New Reputation - hmmm what do I want to be" MCNGP # 69

    S. O'Brien, Nov 6, 2003