RE: BizTalk 2006

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by MM, Jan 17, 2007.

  1. MM

    MM Guest

    Hello Zaki,

    I've just passed the 70-235 BizTalk 2006 exam. Are you planning to try or
    are you just interested in BizTalk?

    I've read the various Microsoft whitepapers about new functionality in
    BizTalk 2006 as a starting point; Google for "BizTalkServer2006_Runtime.doc",
    "BTS2006_Business_Activity_Monitoring.doc", "BTS2006_Dev_Tools_Improve.doc" &
    ""UnderstandBTSAppDepl.doc".

    I've also bought the books "Apress - BizTalk 2006 Recipes" and "Apress - Pro
    BizTalk 2006". The first one nearly covers all exam subjects.
    They're not free, but you can buy them as pdf/ebook for a reasonable price.

    If you don't have much experience/knowledge of BizTalk 2004, you might need
    some extra material.

    Good Luck!

    MM, Jan 17, 2007