Re: Bizarre. Duplicate Display of the same open program on Taskbar

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by R. C. White, MVP, Dec 22, 2006.

  1. Hi, Nelson.

    WHICH open program? Is it a custom application, or one that is available at
    any computer store?

    Is this a program that lets you run two copies at once?

    RC
    --
    R. C. White, CPA
    San Marcos, TX

    Microsoft Windows MVP
    (Running Windows Mail 7.0 in Vista Ultimate x64)

    R. C. White, MVP, Dec 22, 2006