Re: bitmap to jpeg

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by chuckcar, Jan 11, 2009.

  1. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    howard <> wrote in
    news::

    > Err how do I do that please? I have two programmes paint.net and irfan
    > view.

    File->open (browse to file)

    File->save as click on file type in lower window and select one. click
    save.

    Oh, and RTFM once.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Jan 11, 2009

  2. chuckcar

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 22:36:03 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    wrote:

    >File->open (browse to file)
    >
    >File->save as click on file type in lower window and select one. click
    >save.

    That's good chucktard.. Only 3 hours after about half a dozen other
    people gave the answer. And over 2 hours since the OP acknowledged the
    answer.

    >Oh, and RTFM once.

    Oh, and STFU forever.

    Evan Platt, Jan 11, 2009

  3. chuckcar wrote:

    > howard <> wrote in
    >
    >> Err how do I do that please? I have two programmes paint.net and irfan
    >> view.
    >>

    > File->open (browse to file)
    >
    > File->save as click on file type in lower window and select one. click
    > save.
    >
    > Oh, and RTFM once.

    You (the generic "you) need a manual for *that*? Harf! :)

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups -

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 12, 2009