Re: Birthday suit Larry Bawls while he Foams

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Birthday suit Larry, Apr 22, 2005.

  1. On 16 Feb 2005 14:06:16 -0800, "Golem Bawled OUCH"

    --

    Who is this "he" shit, and webbie shit? You can't be talking to me; I cancelled
    my webtv account weeks ago... the rep. begged me not to, but I told her that I

    SpnakZilla in Message-ID: <>
    Birthday suit Larry, Apr 22, 2005

  2. Re: Birthday suit Larry Forges while s/h/it Bawls - Way too timid and insecure <Spank>

    Birthday Suit Larry, Apr 22, 2005