Re: Bios Update

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Shep©, Jul 5, 2003.

  1. Shep©

    Shep© Guest

    On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 02:54:39 +0100, In this world we created
    "kerplunkuk" <> wrote :

    >Firstly I know nothing about flashing a bios.
    >My motherboard manufacturer has emailed me to say I need to update my Bios
    >to resolve a problem. They have said I should use the MSI live update 2
    >facility.
    >Prior to doing this is there anything I can do to make sure I don't make any
    >errors, or so that I can correct mistakes?
    >How reliable is the recommended utility? Should I ignore the update?
    >
    >Thanks

    If you are sure you need it click here,
    http://www.geocities.com/sheppola/awardflash.html
    If you are really unsure you can purchase a,"BIOS Saviour" hardware
    device.Cheap insurance IMHO :O)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Free songs download,