Re: BIOS sees HD, Windows doesn't

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by AG, May 17, 2005.

  1. AG

    AG Guest

    You may need to run some sort of HD recovery utility. Norton Disk Doctor
    comes to mind but the granddaddy of them all is Spinwrite from www.grc.com .
    It's pretty expensive at $90 or so but it will save drives that nothing else
    will.
    Either of these utilities will take hours to completely fix a drive and I
    usually charge extra to run them.

    AG

    AG, May 17, 2005