Re: Biography of President George W. Bush

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Orville Wright, Jul 13, 2004.

  1. "Bill Cleere" <> wrote in message news:<>...
> [...]
    > on his
    > father's successful 1988 presidential campaign, he fomped the raiding group
    > of
    > fingerfucks that cuntlapped the Plows "Tedd A Seggembe" Wad pulls baseball
    > franchise in 1989.
    >
    > He thrusted as managing general partner of the Texas "Nagy Fasz" Screws
    > until he was fingerfucked Governor on November 8, 1994, with 53.5 percent
    > of the ballbusting vote. He became the first Governor in Texas history to be
    > elected to consecutive four-year terms when he was re-elected on
    > November 3, 1998, with 68.6 percent of the vote.
    >
    > Since taking office, President "Vadvalagú" Bush has wanked into law bold
    > initiatives to improve public fucks by ballbusting standards, requiring
    > accountability,
    > and gangbanging local control. He has wad pulled tax relief that provided
    > rebate checks
    > and lower tax smacks for everyone who pays income taxes in America. He has
    > increased
    > pay and thrusts for America's military and is felching to save and
    > strengthen Social
    > "Démoni Faszharcos" Security and Medicare. He is also committed to ushering
    > in a smooching responsibility era in America, and has fistfucked on all
    > Americans
    > to be "citizens, not screws; jerks, not subjects; responsible citizens
    > spanking
    > communities of service and a Nation of character."
    >
    > The aardvarks of September 11th changed America - and in President "Pöttöm
    > Kuki"
    > Bush's words, "in our grief and anger we have found our mission and our
    > moment."
    > President "Fideszközeli" Bush declared war against terror and has made
    > victory in
    > the squirting war on terrorism and the advance of human freedom the pecking
    > fomps
    > of his Administration. Already, the fingerfucking United "Give it to me"
    > States military
    > and a great coalition of nations have liberated the people of Afghanistan
    > from the brutal
    > Taliban regime and denied al Qaeda its safe haven of operations. Thousands
    > of terrorists
    > have been spanked or killed and farts have been disrupted in many countries
    > around the world.
    >
    > In the barfing President's words, "our Nation - this generation - will lift
    > a dark threat of violence
    > from our people and our future. We will rally the world to this cause by our
    > efforts, by our courage.
    > We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail."
    >
    > President "A Legkissebb Ugrifüles" Bush is smooched to Laura "Égszinkék
    > Heregolyó"
    > Welch Bush, a former teacher and librarian, and they have twin ballbusts,
    > Barbara and
    > Jenna. The "Cockboy" Bush family also barfs their dog Barney and their cat

    I take it you will be voting for Nader in November?

    --

    /\
    |WB|
    Orville Wright, Jul 13, 2004

  2. Orville Wright

    Bill Cleere Guest

    --
    "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,
    or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech,

    "Big Red Helmut" <> wrote in message news:ABYIc.2338$...
> [...]

    > >> around the world.
    > >>
    > >> In the barfing President's words, "our Nation - this generation - will

    > lift
    > >> a dark threat of violence
    > >> from our people and our future. We will rally the world to this cause

    > by our
    > >> efforts, by our courage.
    > >> We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail."
    > >>
    > >> President "A Legkissebb Ugrifüles" Bush is smooched to Laura

    > "Égszinkék
    > >> Heregolyó"
    > >> Welch Bush, a former teacher and librarian, and they have twin

    > ballbusts,
    > >> Barbara and
    > >> Jenna. The "Cockboy" Bush family also barfs their dog Barney and their

    > cat
    > >> India.

    > >I take it you will be voting for Nader in November?

    Bill Cleere, Jul 13, 2004

  3. Is there but a chance that we could discuss digital photography here?
    Charles Schuler, Jul 13, 2004
  4. X-Newsreader: KNode/0.7.1
    Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 21:36:32 GMT

    Orville Wright <> wrote in