Re: Binary Date

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by ray, Oct 11, 2010.

  1. ray

    ray Guest

    On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 22:26:22 -0400, Gary Eickmeier wrote:

    > Hey! It's 10/10/10! Don't we have to do something about this? Next big
    > thrill will be 11/11/11.
    >
    > I'm just sayin...
    >
    > Gary Eickmeier

    Please explain to me why it's any more significant than, say, 01/01/01.
    ray, Oct 11, 2010

  2. ray

    Twibil Guest

    On Oct 11, 10:07 am, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
    wrote:

    > > After that, we'll have to wait for the next 01/01/01, but I doubt if
    > > any of us will make it for that one.

    > Some geeks will be troubled souls forever. So let's just leave it at 000000.

    Interestingly enough, "000000!" is the sound that was made by the
    crowd watching Evel Knievel attempt his jump across the Snake River
    Canyon. (And he didn't make it either.)

    Coincidence or conspiracy?

    You decide.
    Twibil, Oct 11, 2010

  3. ray

    Twibil Guest

    On Oct 11, 11:28 am, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
    wrote:

    > > Interestingly enough, "000000!" is the sound that was made by the
    > > crowd watching Evel Knievel attempt his jump across the Snake River
    > > Canyon. (And he didn't make it either.)

    > > Coincidence or conspiracy?

    > > You decide.

    > Aah! but it is the modifying "!" which makes all the difference in
    > binary numerical, or crowd-audio effect code conversion.

    (Snort!)

    You're obviously a paid shill for the doomed plastics/DSLR industry,
    and will happily regugitate whatever your Jew masters order you to say.
    Twibil, Oct 11, 2010