Re: Bill Hilf, M$ New Hatchet Man

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by 7, Jun 22, 2006.

  1. 7

    7 Guest

    John Bailo wrote:

    > Didn't take them long to resume their old tricks...
    >
    > http://www.crn.com/sections/breakingnews

    dailyarchives.jhtml?articleId=189600545

    "Micoshaft Exec: Linux Threat To Windows On Desktop

    By Paul Chimney, CRIN
    1:09 PM EDT Thu. Jun. 22, 2006

    Linux is a threat to Windopes on the desktop as windopes lost steam on
    the server and customers separate the operating system from the
    pasta la vista failed development model, according to Microshaft's chief
    platform idiot.

    Billy payee Hilf, general manager of failed pasta la vista competitive
    strategy at Micrshaft, said pundits have predicted for years that Linux
    will gain momentum on the market place and it has happened in the server
    market and is moving to desktop, but vista won't happen any time soon
    because of the complexity involved in delivering a tightly integrated and
    *tested* desktop product. Of course we don't test anything, we just ship
    insecure alpha software with unauthorized release numbers such as version
    1.0.1 when it should be version 0.1.0.1 and we let customers test it and
    charge to repair anything that our software breaks. And there is nothing
    the EU can do about that!!!

    "I've been a Linux desktop user for a really long time because
    windopes sux, and every year there's a collection of new stories saying this
    is the year of the Linux server and it has come true. We are giving up on
    server market and instead resort to paying domain hosters to put the first
    front server with our windope product while the real work is done by Linux
    servers behind that first server which nitcraft and others don't seem to be
    able to detect. BWAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Hey we fooled them nitcraft idiots didn't
    we?!?!?! For desktop, this is the year Microsoft is challenged because
    vista is crap. But the desktop is a very complicated scenario," payee Hilf
    said in an interview with CRIN. "

    7, Jun 22, 2006