Re: Big fat failure (70-272) but with exam insurance

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Michael D. Alligood, Dec 6, 2006.

  1. Sorry to hear about your set back. As you noticed the exam tests you on
    5 objectives that can be found by visiting:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-272.asp#SKILLS
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-271.asp#SKILLS

    Unfortunately there is not one all encompassing book that you could read
    to cover everything Microsoft could ask you in regards to these 5
    objectives. Not knowing you, your learning style, your recall ability,
    etc. it is difficult for me to tailor advice that covers your weaknesses
    in the areas of concern. However, I will point you to
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet. This site has an abundance of white
    papers that make up Microsoft Knowledge Base. It has pretty much
    everything you need to know. And it is FREE!

    I would be more than happy to discuss study options such as tips,
    advice, etc. if you would like. You can post your concerns here in the
    newsgroup or email me directly. Either way, my services are available at
    your convenience.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Dec 6, 2006

  2. I however found myself more often than not visiting Microsoft KB Articles to
    study various topics. I did visit Technet though on occasion to learn as
    well.

    Keith Chilton, Dec 7, 2006