Re: Big Day for Linux Advocacy Comes Shortly

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by hymen.the.jew@gmail.com, Sep 11, 2007.

  1. Guest

    I'm going to take a shit on that day.
    A Ubuntu, which is when you have a load of shit inside of you that
    doesn't want to come out and you sit on the loo and moan
    'ubuntu, ubuntu, ubuntu'.
    That's what I will be doing on your so called freedom day.
    BTW has anyone ever told you that you are crazy?
    You are.
    hymen silverman the jew

    , Sep 11, 2007