Re: beware of child lover shaun stephens of auckland

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Geopelia, Apr 6, 2008.

  1. Geopelia

    Geopelia Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > x-no-archive: yes
    >

    >> > who brags of his conquests on drug groups and claims to be a computer
    >> > expert in new zealand

    >> > he enslaves young girls and runaways he chats-up and sells large
    >> > quantitys of methamphetamines under the noses of the law in new
    >> > zealand whilst bragging of it on hard drugs groups under the name of
    >> > MISFIT

    >> > is there no child endangerment laws in new zealand for such a punter
    >> > asshaunstephens?

    >> I hope you can either back up your claims or have a good lawyer.

    > He's such an ass
    >
    > Sure, when I was in my 40s I shacked up with a runaway who was 14-15
    > years old but I took care of her
    > Heck, that was a decade ago and I have only dabbled with a few young
    > girls since then
    >
    > This moron is only jealous because he cant get any young girl's like I
    > can
    > He thinks since he is from the US their laws apply in New Zealand
    > Such a wanker
    >
    > Shaun
    >
    > PS: I quit dealing meth years ago and it was only a few ounces now and
    > then anyway It's all on alt.drugs.hard
    > I never did any time except for pot distribution in Waikeira so big
    > deal
    >
    > He's just a jealous prude from the USA
    >
    > I have run a winery and am an expert mixdown professional for studios
    > here in Auckland while still collecting from the govt. :)
    > I have had my business written up on the 2nd page of the newspaper as
    > well
    > Anyone with half a brain can look me up
    >
    > Cheers all
    >

    > Remember,
    > "Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed"

    Is this somebody pretending to be Shaun or Shaun himself? It sounds very
    fishy to me.

    The age of consent is 16 here.
    Geopelia, Apr 6, 2008

  2. Geopelia

    OhRly? Guest

    On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 01:48:08 +1200, Geopelia wrote:

    > Is this somebody pretending to be Shaun or Shaun himself? It sounds very
    > fishy to me.

    Has to be that Scooter loser... off the meds again, retard?
    OhRly?, Apr 6, 2008

  3. In article <ftakam$67b$>, "Geopelia" <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message

    >Is this somebody pretending to be Shaun or Shaun himself? It sounds very
    >fishy to me.

    It's Shaun's friendly stalker ... check the 'from' above. :)
    Bruce Sinclair, Apr 7, 2008
  4. Geopelia

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarweb "Geopelia" typed:
    > <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> x-no-archive: yes

    >>> I hope you can either back up your claims or have a good lawyer.

    >> He's such an ass
    >>
    >> Sure, when I was in my 40s I shacked up with a runaway who was 14-15
    >> years old but I took care of her
    >> Heck, that was a decade ago and I have only dabbled with a few young
    >> girls since then
    >>
    >> This moron is only jealous because he cant get any young girl's like
    >> I can
    >> He thinks since he is from the US their laws apply in New Zealand
    >> Such a wanker
    >>
    >> Shaun
    >>
    >> PS: I quit dealing meth years ago and it was only a few ounces now
    >> and then anyway It's all on alt.drugs.hard
    >> I never did any time except for pot distribution in Waikeira so big
    >> deal
    >>
    >> He's just a jealous prude from the USA
    >>
    >> I have run a winery and am an expert mixdown professional for studios
    >> here in Auckland while still collecting from the govt. :)
    >> I have had my business written up on the 2nd page of the newspaper as
    >> well
    >> Anyone with half a brain can look me up
    >>
    >> Cheers all
    >>

    >> Remember,
    >> "Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed"
    >>

    > Is this somebody pretending to be Shaun or Shaun himself? It sounds
    > very fishy to me.
    >
    > The age of consent is 16 here.

    It's a nasty piece of work that I picked up on the bottom of my shoe in
    another group while researching pain meds Geo. I seem to have upset the
    poor, feeble minded thing so it's taken to stalking me. Sorry for any upset
    caused.

    Shaun.
    ~misfit~, Apr 8, 2008
  5. Geopelia

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarweb "Bruce Sinclair" typed:
    > In article <ftakam$67b$>, "Geopelia" <>
    > wrote:
    >>
    >> <> wrote in message

    >> Is this somebody pretending to be Shaun or Shaun himself? It sounds
    >> very fishy to me.

    > It's Shaun's friendly stalker ... check the 'from' above. :)

    Yeah, sorry about that. I haven't had much time for usenet recently and this
    creep feels neglected if I don't insult it several times a week. It crawls
    out of it's hole and tries to cause trouble elsewhere. I really need a bot
    that writes it nasty posts in the other group to keep it happy.

    Ho-hum. :) I guess that's what you get with the relative anonymity of
    usenet and vindictive people. I know exactly who this is and where they live
    but there's nowt I can do about it. My pockets aren't deep enough to get
    lawyers onto it. <shrug>
    --
    Shaun.
    ~misfit~, Apr 8, 2008
  6. Geopelia

    Geopelia Guest

    "~misfit~" <> wrote in message
    > Somewhere on teh intarweb "Geopelia" typed:
    >> <> wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> x-no-archive: yes

    >>> He's such an ass
    >>>
    >>> Sure, when I was in my 40s I shacked up with a runaway who was 14-15
    >>> years old but I took care of her
    >>> Heck, that was a decade ago and I have only dabbled with a few young
    >>> girls since then
    >>>
    >>> This moron is only jealous because he cant get any young girl's like
    >>> I can
    >>> He thinks since he is from the US their laws apply in New Zealand
    >>> Such a wanker
    >>>
    >>> Shaun
    >>>
    >>> PS: I quit dealing meth years ago and it was only a few ounces now
    >>> and then anyway It's all on alt.drugs.hard
    >>> I never did any time except for pot distribution in Waikeira so big
    >>> deal
    >>>
    >>> He's just a jealous prude from the USA
    >>>
    >>> I have run a winery and am an expert mixdown professional for studios
    >>> here in Auckland while still collecting from the govt. :)
    >>> I have had my business written up on the 2nd page of the newspaper as
    >>> well
    >>> Anyone with half a brain can look me up
    >>>
    >>> Cheers all
    >>>

    >>> Remember,
    >>> "Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed"
    >>>

    >> Is this somebody pretending to be Shaun or Shaun himself? It sounds
    >> very fishy to me.
    >>
    >> The age of consent is 16 here.

    > It's a nasty piece of work that I picked up on the bottom of my shoe in
    > another group while researching pain meds Geo. I seem to have upset the
    > poor, feeble minded thing so it's taken to stalking me. Sorry for any
    > upset caused.
    >
    > Shaun.

    I didn't think the stuff he was posting claiming to be you could be right.

    Geopelia
    Geopelia, Apr 8, 2008
  7. In article <47fb60b5$>, "~misfit~" <> wrote:
    >Somewhere on teh intarweb "Bruce Sinclair" typed:
    >> In article <ftakam$67b$>, "Geopelia" <>
    >> wrote:

    >>> <> wrote in message

    >>> Is this somebody pretending to be Shaun or Shaun himself? It sounds
    >>> very fishy to me.

    >> It's Shaun's friendly stalker ... check the 'from' above. :)

    >Yeah, sorry about that. I haven't had much time for usenet recently and this
    >creep feels neglected if I don't insult it several times a week. It crawls
    >out of it's hole and tries to cause trouble elsewhere. I really need a bot
    >that writes it nasty posts in the other group to keep it happy.
    >
    >Ho-hum. :) I guess that's what you get with the relative anonymity of
    >usenet and vindictive people. I know exactly who this is and where they live
    >but there's nowt I can do about it. My pockets aren't deep enough to get
    >lawyers onto it. <shrug>

    ... and as you have suggested, feeding it only encourages it :)

    We can see the difference between your posts and its ... rather like being
    able to spot the latest woger clone :) :)
    Bruce Sinclair, Apr 9, 2008
  8. Geopelia

    Guest

    On Apr 8, 9:19 am, "Geopelia" <> wrote:
    > "~misfit~" <> wrote in message

    > > Somewhere on teh intarweb "Geopelia" typed:
    > >> <> wrote in message

    > >> Is this somebody pretending to be Shaun or Shaun himself? It sounds
    > >> very fishy to me.

    > >> The age of consent is 16 here.

    > > It's a nasty piece of work that I picked up on the bottom of my shoe in
    > > another group while researching pain meds Geo. I seem to have upset the
    > > poor, feeble minded thing so it's taken to stalking me. Sorry for any
    > > upset caused.

    > > Shaun.

    > I didn't think the stuff he was posting claiming to be you could be right.
    >
    > Geopelia-

    On Apr 8, 9:19 am, "Geopelia" <> wrote:
    > "~misfit~" <> wrote in message

    > > Somewhere on teh intarweb "Geopelia" typed:
    > >> <> wrote in message

    > >> Is this somebody pretending to beShaunorShaunhimself? It sounds
    > >> very fishy to me.

    > >> The age of consent is 16 here.

    > > It's a nasty piece of work that I picked up on the bottom of my shoe in
    > > another group while researching pain meds Geo. I seem to have upset the
    > > poor, feeble minded thing so it's taken to stalking me. Sorry for any
    > > upset caused.

    > >Shaun.

    > I didn't think the stuff he was posting claiming to be you could be right.
    >
    > Geopelia- Hide quoted text -

    On Apr 8, 9:19 am, "Geopelia" <> wrote:
    > "~misfit~" <> wrote in message

    > > Somewhere on teh intarweb "Geopelia" typed:
    > >> <> wrote in message

    > >> Is this somebody pretending to beShaunorShaunhimself? It sounds
    > >> very fishy to me.

    > >> The age of consent is 16 here.

    > > It's a nasty piece of work that I picked up on the bottom of my shoe in
    > > another group while researching pain meds Geo. I seem to have upset the
    > > poor, feeble minded thing so it's taken to stalking me. Sorry for any
    > > upset caused.

    > >Shaun.

    > I didn't think the stuff he was posting claiming to be you could be right.
    >
    > Geopelia- Hide quoted text -

    you want the posts?
    or are you a supporter of a hards drug dealing child molestor shaun
    stephens ?

    cant you read headers?
    I hope you learn as there is more to come on this creep who lives off
    the dole

    much more

    anyone can go to his group he moderates called alt.hard.drugs (an iv
    drug shooters group)
    and read of his exploits and drug use on there

    he BRAGS of it as well as his beating down and shacking-up with
    minors!

    a scumbag he is

    more to come
    , Apr 12, 2008
  9. Geopelia

    Geopelia Guest

    <> wrote in message
    On Apr 8, 9:19 am, "Geopelia" <> wrote:
    > "~misfit~" <> wrote in message

    > > Somewhere on teh intarweb "Geopelia" typed:
    > >> <> wrote in message

    > >> Is this somebody pretending to be Shaun or Shaun himself? It sounds
    > >> very fishy to me.

    > >> The age of consent is 16 here.

    > > It's a nasty piece of work that I picked up on the bottom of my shoe in
    > > another group while researching pain meds Geo. I seem to have upset the
    > > poor, feeble minded thing so it's taken to stalking me. Sorry for any
    > > upset caused.

    > > Shaun.

    > I didn't think the stuff he was posting claiming to be you could be right.
    >
    > Geopelia-

    On Apr 8, 9:19 am, "Geopelia" <> wrote:
    > "~misfit~" <> wrote in message

    > > Somewhere on teh intarweb "Geopelia" typed:
    > >> <> wrote in message

    > >> Is this somebody pretending to beShaunorShaunhimself? It sounds
    > >> very fishy to me.

    > >> The age of consent is 16 here.

    > > It's a nasty piece of work that I picked up on the bottom of my shoe in
    > > another group while researching pain meds Geo. I seem to have upset the
    > > poor, feeble minded thing so it's taken to stalking me. Sorry for any
    > > upset caused.

    > >Shaun.

    > I didn't think the stuff he was posting claiming to be you could be right.
    >
    > Geopelia- Hide quoted text -

    On Apr 8, 9:19 am, "Geopelia" <> wrote:
    > "~misfit~" <> wrote in message

    > > Somewhere on teh intarweb "Geopelia" typed:
    > >> <> wrote in message

    > >> Is this somebody pretending to beShaunorShaunhimself? It sounds
    > >> very fishy to me.

    > >> The age of consent is 16 here.

    > > It's a nasty piece of work that I picked up on the bottom of my shoe in
    > > another group while researching pain meds Geo. I seem to have upset the
    > > poor, feeble minded thing so it's taken to stalking me. Sorry for any
    > > upset caused.

    > >Shaun.

    > I didn't think the stuff he was posting claiming to be you could be right.
    >
    > Geopelia- Hide quoted text -

    you want the posts?
    or are you a supporter of a hards drug dealing child molestor shaun
    stephens ?

    cant you read headers?
    I hope you learn as there is more to come on this creep who lives off
    the dole

    much more

    anyone can go to his group he moderates called alt.hard.drugs (an iv
    drug shooters group)
    and read of his exploits and drug use on there

    he BRAGS of it as well as his beating down and shacking-up with
    minors!

    a scumbag he is

    more to come

    Nothing to do with me. I don't take drugs and I'm over sixteen.

    But would a real person claim to do all that illegal stuff on the internet?
    Geopelia, Apr 12, 2008
  10. Geopelia

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarweb "Geopelia" typed:

    <snip>

    > Nothing to do with me. I don't take drugs and I'm over sixteen.
    >
    > But would a real person claim to do all that illegal stuff on the
    > internet?

    Exactly. I'm afraid that we may see more of this clown as I've unsubcscribed
    from the group he lives in and it seems that his sole purpose in life is to
    harrass me. (BTW, in that group he's known as "Lyin' Ben Leaman".)

    It might pay to not reply to him. However, as always, your choice. :)

    Regards,
    --
    Shaun.
    ~misfit~, Apr 13, 2008
  11. Geopelia

    Enkidu Guest

    Geopelia wrote:

    > Nothing to do with me. I don't take drugs and I'm over sixteen.
    >
    > But would a real person claim to do all that illegal stuff on the
    > internet?

    With due respect to Shaun, you can't know *anything* about *anyone* on
    the Internet. For all I know you could be a gorgeous 19 year old
    adopting the persona of a septuagenarian for protective colouration. One
    cannot tell.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    'hilarious', it usually isn't?
    Enkidu, Apr 13, 2008
  12. Geopelia

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarweb "Enkidu" typed:
    > Geopelia wrote:
    >>
    >> Nothing to do with me. I don't take drugs and I'm over sixteen.
    >>
    >> But would a real person claim to do all that illegal stuff on the
    >> internet?
    >>

    > With due respect to Shaun, you can't know *anything* about *anyone* on
    > the Internet. For all I know you could be a gorgeous 19 year old
    > adopting the persona of a septuagenarian for protective colouration.
    > One cannot tell.

    Exactly so Cliff. Other than the handful of regulars here who've met me, the
    rest of the group really has no way of knowing what I'm like.
    --
    Shaun.
    ~misfit~, Apr 13, 2008
  13. Geopelia

    A_ L _P Guest

    ~misfit~ wrote:
    > Somewhere on teh intarweb "Enkidu" typed:
    >
    >> Geopelia wrote:
    >>
    >>> Nothing to do with me. I don't take drugs and I'm over sixteen.
    >>>
    >>> But would a real person claim to do all that illegal stuff on the
    >>> internet?
    >>>

    >> With due respect to Shaun, you can't know *anything* about *anyone*
    >> on the Internet. For all I know you could be a gorgeous 19 year old
    >> adopting the persona of a septuagenarian for protective
    >> colouration. One cannot tell.

    > Exactly so Cliff. Other than the handful of regulars here who've met
    > me, the rest of the group really has no way of knowing what I'm like.

    And I don't think I've met them... so how'd I know that they can be
    trusted? They're probably a coven of naturists who first met as
    members of Bruce Beetham's Social Credit door-knocking team.
    :)

    A L P
    A_ L _P, Apr 13, 2008
  14. Geopelia

    Geopelia Guest

    "Enkidu" <> wrote in message
    > Geopelia wrote:
    >>
    >> Nothing to do with me. I don't take drugs and I'm over sixteen.
    >>
    >> But would a real person claim to do all that illegal stuff on the
    >> internet?
    >>

    > With due respect to Shaun, you can't know *anything* about *anyone* on the
    > Internet. For all I know you could be a gorgeous 19 year old adopting the
    > persona of a septuagenarian for protective colouration. One cannot tell.
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Cliff

    That's an interesting point. Let's see, I was in the Land Army at 19, and I
    don't feel much older in mind now. The extra sixty years of experience
    haven't altered the spirit inside. Shame the dimples have turned to wrinkles
    though!

    Perhaps I should join a dating site as a 19 year old and see what happens.

    Geopelia
    Geopelia, Apr 13, 2008
  15. In article <4801e1b3$>, "~misfit~" <> wrote:
    >Somewhere on teh intarweb "Enkidu" typed:
    >> Geopelia wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Nothing to do with me. I don't take drugs and I'm over sixteen.
    >>>
    >>> But would a real person claim to do all that illegal stuff on the
    >>> internet?
    >>>

    >> With due respect to Shaun, you can't know *anything* about *anyone* on
    >> the Internet. For all I know you could be a gorgeous 19 year old
    >> adopting the persona of a septuagenarian for protective colouration.
    >> One cannot tell.

    >Exactly so Cliff. Other than the handful of regulars here who've met me, the
    >rest of the group really has no way of knowing what I'm like.

    Au contraire blackadder ! ... by their postings shall ye know them :)
    Bruce Sinclair, Apr 14, 2008
  16. In article <>, "~misfit~" <> wrote:
    >Somewhere on teh intarweb "Bruce Sinclair" typed:
    >> In article <4801e1b3$>, "~misfit~"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>> Somewhere on teh intarweb "Enkidu" typed:

    >>> Exactly so Cliff. Other than the handful of regulars here who've met
    >>> me, the rest of the group really has no way of knowing what I'm like.

    >> Au contraire blackadder ! ... by their postings shall ye know them :)

    >Heh! I tend to agree actually Prince George. However, I concede that a
    >skilled liar could pass themseleves off as somone they're not, although
    >they'd be bound to slip up if they tried to maintain it for years.

    I haven't yet met anyone that skilled ... in lying or anything. <thinks ...
    or have I ... cue music >
    Bruce Sinclair, Apr 14, 2008
  17. Geopelia

    ~misfit~, Apr 14, 2008
  18. Geopelia

    agent_mcgee Guest

    On 7 Apr, 01:48, "Geopelia" <> wrote:
    > <> wrote in message

    > > x-no-archive: yes

    > >> I hope you can either back up your claims or have a good lawyer.

    > > He's such an ass

    > > Sure, when I was in my 40s I shacked up with a runaway who was 14-15
    > > years old but I took care of her
    > > Heck, that was a decade ago and I have only dabbled with a few young
    > > girls since then

    > > This moron is only jealous because he cant get any young girl's like I
    > > can
    > > He thinks since he is from the US their laws apply in New Zealand
    > > Such a wanker

    > > Shaun

    > > PS: I quit dealing meth years ago and it was only a few ounces now and
    > > then anyway  It's all on alt.drugs.hard
    > > I never did any time except for pot distribution in Waikeira so big
    > > deal

    > > He's just a jealous prude from the USA

    > > I have run a winery and am an expert mixdown professional for studios
    > > here in Auckland while still collecting from the govt. :)
    > > I have had my business written up on the 2nd page of the newspaper as
    > > well
    > > Anyone with half a brain can look me up

    > > Cheers all

    > > Remember,
    > > "Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed"

    > Is this somebody pretending to be Shaun or Shaun himself? It sounds very
    > fishy to me.
    >
    > The age of consent is 16 here.- Hide quoted text -

    This is nz.comp and nothing else. Keep your subject matter relevant
    to the topic of the newsgroup. Nobody gives a ****...wankers!
    agent_mcgee, Apr 14, 2008
  19. Geopelia

    Geopelia Guest

    "agent_mcgee" <> wrote in message
    On 7 Apr, 01:48, "Geopelia" <> wrote:
    > <> wrote in message

    > > x-no-archive: yes

    > >> I hope you can either back up your claims or have a good lawyer.

    > > He's such an ass

    > > Sure, when I was in my 40s I shacked up with a runaway who was 14-15
    > > years old but I took care of her
    > > Heck, that was a decade ago and I have only dabbled with a few young
    > > girls since then

    > > This moron is only jealous because he cant get any young girl's like I
    > > can
    > > He thinks since he is from the US their laws apply in New Zealand
    > > Such a wanker

    > > Shaun

    > > PS: I quit dealing meth years ago and it was only a few ounces now and
    > > then anyway It's all on alt.drugs.hard
    > > I never did any time except for pot distribution in Waikeira so big
    > > deal

    > > He's just a jealous prude from the USA

    > > I have run a winery and am an expert mixdown professional for studios
    > > here in Auckland while still collecting from the govt. :)
    > > I have had my business written up on the 2nd page of the newspaper as
    > > well
    > > Anyone with half a brain can look me up

    > > Cheers all

    > > Remember,
    > > "Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed"

    > Is this somebody pretending to be Shaun or Shaun himself? It sounds very
    > fishy to me.
    >
    > The age of consent is 16 here.- Hide quoted text -

    This is nz.comp and nothing else. Keep your subject matter relevant
    to the topic of the newsgroup. Nobody gives a ****...wankers!

    This whole thread seems to be cross posted to nz.general and nz.comp, for
    some weird reason. A lot of it is cross posted to various drug groups, even
    weirder.

    But as you say, it shouldn't be in nz.comp. After this reply I'll remove
    nz.comp as well as the drug mob from any posts I send.
    I'm sorry if anyone was offended.

    Geopelia
    Geopelia, Apr 14, 2008
  20. Geopelia

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Re: beware of [] auckland

    Somewhere on teh intarweb "Geopelia" typed:
    > This whole thread seems to be cross posted to nz.general and nz.comp,
    > for some weird reason. A lot of it is cross posted to various drug
    > groups, even weirder.

    Really? I didn't notice that.

    > But as you say, it shouldn't be in nz.comp.

    Agreed. AFAIC it shouldn't be anywhere. Shame I don't know a pro-bono lawyer
    who wants to try a test case.

    > After this reply I'll
    > remove nz.comp as well as the drug mob from any posts I send.
    > I'm sorry if anyone was offended.

    Other than me you mean?

    Hehee! Just joking Geo. I keep trying to change the subject but people just
    keep replying and leaving it as it is.

    Regards,
    --
    Shaun.