Re: Beta Exam for New A+ ??!?!

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by jose3030, Oct 26, 2003.

  1. jose3030

    jose3030 Guest

    On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 12:54:40 -0600, "afro" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >

    > I was just wondering if anyone had any info on Comptia beta exams for
    >the new A+ and if they were going to offer them???, because I'v always
    >thought about taking the exams but didn't want to pay the high price for
    >them.
    >
    >thanks!

    What exactly is your question?
    From my understanding, the beta tests are now in place.
    Until Nov 26th.
    jose3030, Oct 26, 2003

  2. jose3030

    Andy Barkl Guest

    "afro" <> wrote in message
    > Let me clarify....Cisco gives out beta exams whenever they are going to
    > introduce a new test a few months before they officialy release the new
    > tests.....PLUS, they only charge about $50 to take the beta exam, which is
    > at least 50% off from the offical test.
    >
    > I was wondering if CompTIA does the same, being that they are going to be
    > introducing a new version of thier A+ test...

    Not this time. The new exams are in place and no beta exams were offered.
    For more information, see www.CompTIA.com.
    Andy Barkl, Oct 27, 2003