Re: Best way to connect a Cisco router to a Norstar Meridian

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Guest, Apr 7, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    If you do go with the Cisco, use the "cisco1760-V" it's less expensive,
    includes your first couple DSPs and can handle just as much voice as the
    2600.

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk653/technologies_tech_note09186a00800ae2d1.shtml

    Guest, Apr 7, 2004