RE: Best Study Material for 70-272

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Rookie, Dec 30, 2006.

  1. Rookie

    Rookie Guest

    I received my MOS Master Instructor certification recently and then I
    purchased those MS Press books for 271 & 272 a few months ago. I figure that
    I should write 272 first and your opinion about 272 caught my attention. How
    easy is 272?

    Rookie AJB

    Rookie, Dec 30, 2006