Re: Best software for partial ripping?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Martino, Jan 21, 2006.

  1. Martino

    Martino Guest

    On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 17:24:05 +0000, bill <> wrote:

    >What is best for ripping odd scenes from DVD to MPEG rather than
    >ripping the whole disc?
    >
    >thanks

    The only program that consistently handles partial ripping is
    InterVideo DVD Copy which rips even the latest cloaked vulnerable
    (vob) blocks like R1 Madagascar, R1 Bewitched, R2 Anacondas, etcetera.
    http://www.intervideo.com/jsp/InterVideoDVDCopy_Profile.jsp

    Martino, Jan 21, 2006

  2. Martino

    SportySpice Guest

    On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 05:14:26 GMT, Martino
    <martino.a@indirizzo_fasullo.it> wrote:

    >On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 17:24:05 +0000, bill <> wrote:
    >

    >>What is best for ripping odd scenes from DVD to MPEG rather than
    >>ripping the whole disc?
    >>
    >>thanks

    >The only program that consistently handles partial ripping is
    >InterVideo DVD Copy which rips even the latest cloaked vulnerable
    >(vob) blocks like R1 Madagascar, R1 Bewitched, R2 Anacondas, etcetera.
    > http://www.intervideo.com/jsp/InterVideoDVDCopy_Profile.jsp

    You mean the only program that you're aware of? :)

    SportySpice, Jan 21, 2006

  3. Martino

    unclejr Guest

    Martino wrote:
    > The only program that I consistently SPAM over usenet is
    > InterVideo DVD Copy...

    I fixed your post for you. You're welcome.

    HTH,

    -Junior

    unclejr, Jan 21, 2006