    look elsewhere.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Jul 1, 2009

  2. chuckcar

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 1 Jul 2009 16:30:25 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    wrote:

    >Task Manager. Use what comes with windows and how they work before you
    >look elsewhere.

    OP: Ignore chucktard. He's a clueless idiot.

    Evan Platt, Jul 1, 2009

  3. chuckcar

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 01 Jul 2009 12:53:51 -0400, zvnteq7 <>
    wrote:

    >I DID that's why I'm asking for a better program, maybe I should have
    >been MORE specific

    Chucktards stupidity knows no limits.

    Evan Platt, Jul 1, 2009
  4. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    zvnteq7 <> wrote in

    > chuckcar wrote:
    >> zvnteq7 <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Thanks in advance
    >>>
    >>> (using Vista Sp2)

    >> Task Manager. Use what comes with windows and how they work before you
    >> look elsewhere.
    >>

    > I DID that's why I'm asking for a better program, maybe I should have
    > been MORE specific

    As to the problem, yes.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )