Re: Best price for Cowboy Bebop the movie DVD?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Joe User, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. Joe User

    Joe User Guest

    Aaron R. Schnuth wrote, On 6/23/2003 1:51 PM:
    > I see that Best Buy will have the Cowboy Bebop movie DVD for sale at
    > $17.99 tomarrow. Do any other stores have better deals out there? I'm
    > really looking forward to this release!
    >
    > Aaron

    You're looking for a better price than $17.99? You haven't been buying
    anime very long, have you? I believe I bought it online for that price,
    but that was a pre order.... You see it in a store for $17.99, just buy
    that dang thing.

    --
    -JoE
    "Life. Don't talk to me about Life..."

    Joe User, Jun 24, 2003

  2. "Joe User" <> wrote in message
    > Aaron R. Schnuth wrote, On 6/23/2003 1:51 PM:
    > > I see that Best Buy will have the Cowboy Bebop movie DVD for sale at
    > > $17.99 tomarrow. Do any other stores have better deals out there? I'm
    > > really looking forward to this release!
    > >
    > > Aaron
    > >

    > You're looking for a better price than $17.99? You haven't been buying
    > anime very long, have you? I believe I bought it online for that price,
    > but that was a pre order.... You see it in a store for $17.99, just buy
    > that dang thing.

    Heh... I know, I know. :) But since it's a bigger anime release I just
    wanted to check. I hate buying new DVDs to find out I could have gotten it
    cheaper down the block. Thanks for everyone's insight!

    Aaron

    Aaron R. Schnuth, Jun 24, 2003