Re: Best price for Cowboy Bebop the movie DVD?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by John C. Watson, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. On 06/23/2003 13:51, in article o6HJa.229272$,
    "Aaron R. Schnuth" <> wrote:

    > I see that Best Buy will have the Cowboy Bebop movie DVD for sale at
    > $17.99 tomarrow. Do any other stores have better deals out there? I'm
    > really looking forward to this release!

    DVD Price Search currently lists it as $19.75 shipped; Best Buy lists it as
    $19.99 shipped.

    <http://tinyurl.com/f26h>

    Half.com lists it for $22.48 new, shipped. They also have a Japanese (R2,
    presumably) copy for $18.49 shipped.

    <http://tinyurl.com/f275>

    Thus, if you can get it from a brick and mortar Best Buy for $17.99 without
    tax, go for it.

    Ciao,
    John

    --
    John C. Watson
    World Otakunization Project, Amherst Division

    "Shuraku-tai--hasshin!"

    John C. Watson, Jun 23, 2003

  2. John C. Watson

    Gilgamesh® Guest

    On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 19:58:50 GMT, "John C. Watson"
    <> wrote:

    >On 06/23/2003 13:51, in article o6HJa.229272$,
    >"Aaron R. Schnuth" <> wrote:
    >
    >> I see that Best Buy will have the Cowboy Bebop movie DVD for sale at
    >> $17.99 tomarrow. Do any other stores have better deals out there? I'm
    >> really looking forward to this release!

    >DVD Price Search currently lists it as $19.75 shipped; Best Buy lists it as
    >$19.99 shipped.
    >
    > <http://tinyurl.com/f26h>
    >
    >Half.com lists it for $22.48 new, shipped. They also have a Japanese (R2,
    >presumably) copy for $18.49 shipped.
    >
    > <http://tinyurl.com/f275>

    Considering the R2 DVD has a retail price of around $70 US, I somehow
    doubt it. Sounds like an HK knockoff to me.

    --
    Gilgamesh®

    "He told the truth, mainly. There was things
    which he stretched, but mainly he told the truth."

    Gilgamesh®, Jun 23, 2003