Re: Best place for temperature probe?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by h2so4, Aug 15, 2003.

  1. h2so4

    h2so4 Guest

    "Metaphoid" <> wrote in message
    news:bhi22c$tm6l$-berlin.de...
    > I've got a new Thermaltake Hardcano 10 which comes equipped with possibly
    > the worst instruction manual I've ever seen. Anyone got any ideas on the
    > best location for the included temperature probe so as to verify

    temperature
    > fluctuations?

    IMO the Hardcano is a clumsy and over elaborate way to monitor hard drive
    temperatures. I had a couple of Iceydock enclosures that showed HDD temps on
    the front panel but these are now sitting in my "seemed like a good idea at
    the time" drawer. Speedfan acccesses SMART that reports internal disk
    temperatures.

    h2so4, Aug 15, 2003