Re: Best place for exchanging $ to Euro?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by mrtravelkay, Apr 24, 2004.

  1. mrtravelkay

    mrtravelkay Guest

    Max Mustermann wrote:
    > Cisco troll/netkook/asshole Michael Voight mrtravelkay <> kooked:
    > -
    >
    >>The dollar has risen against the Euro recently and I expect it to be a bit
    >>lower by summer.

    > ROFL!!! Now you're an expert on foreign exchange too???
    >
    > Amazing, you seem to be an expert on everything except doing your WORK.....

    To the best of my knowledge, 66.127.59.26 is not my work address.
    mrtravelkay () is not my work username. I guess I don't
    understand what your problem was with my informative reply to this post.
    I didn't claim to be an expert, but I believe I provided an good
    response to his question, based on my European travel experience and
    rec.travel.air, maybe you can explain your reason for crossposting,
    numnuts.

    mrtravelkay, Apr 24, 2004