Re: Best Panasonic m4/3 body for low light?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by RichA, Dec 24, 2011.

  1. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On 12/24/2011 7:51 AM, Alfred Molon wrote:
    > In article<>, Bowser

    says...

    >> The real shame is that the Sony NEX bodies have sensors as good as

    any
    >> APS-C SLR, but have little lens support. I ditched the NEX for that
    >> reason. The lack of glass (without some GD adapter) was just too
    >> limiting.

    > Indeed there are 26 lenses for m4/3 and far less for Sony NEX, but

    the
    > number of lenses for NEX should rise.
    >
    > The NEX 7 is the highest performing APS-C camera (sensor-wise), even
    > better than the Sony A77 because the A77 loses 1/3 of the light.

    My asshole loses 1/3 of the light when a well hung sailor cornholes
    me. On the otherhand, when Kim Jung Il was poking my sphincter, the
    amount of light coming in was equal to an APS-C, which in this case
    means AsianPenisSmall-Cock.
    RichA, Dec 24, 2011

  2. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    On 12/24/2011 9:14 AM, RichA wrote:
    > On 12/24/2011 7:51 AM, Alfred Molon wrote:
    >> In article<>, Bowser

    > says...
    >>
    >>> The real shame is that the Sony NEX bodies have sensors as good as

    > any
    >>> APS-C SLR, but have little lens support. I ditched the NEX for that
    >>> reason. The lack of glass (without some GD adapter) was just too
    >>> limiting.

    >> Indeed there are 26 lenses for m4/3 and far less for Sony NEX, but

    > the
    >> number of lenses for NEX should rise.
    >>
    >> The NEX 7 is the highest performing APS-C camera (sensor-wise), even
    >> better than the Sony A77 because the A77 loses 1/3 of the light.

    > My asshole loses 1/3 of the light when a well hung sailor cornholes
    > me. On the otherhand, when Kim Jung Il was poking my sphincter, the
    > amount of light coming in was equal to an APS-C, which in this case
    > means AsianPenisSmall-Cock.

    You're so sophisticated.

    --
    Peter