Re: best monitor for 1280 X 1024

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Mark, May 24, 2005.

  1. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Drew...I do allot of VB coding also...I use 2 Veiwsonic Q190mb
    monitors...pretty cheap at Newegg.com. I found using dual monitors is great
    in that I can spread my projects out on 2 screens and adjust the resolutions
    on each screen as needed.
    Especially nice to drag your code window to a lower resolution monitor for
    bigger viewing of the text.

    Mark, May 24, 2005

  2. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Sure bigger work area the better...I don't know how I got by without 2
    monitors now....makes work much easier.

    Mark, May 24, 2005