Re: Best Kept Secrets

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Tracker, Aug 30, 2003.

  1. Tracker

    Tracker Guest

    Mimic wrote:

    > "Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > news:...
    > > The Best Kept Secrets of Backdoors, Cracking, Firewalls, Hacking,
    > > Proxies, The Internet, Trojan Horses, Virtual Private Networks, Virus,
    > > Windows and different types of Servers can be found at:
    > > http://geocities.com/secure2003222000
    > >
    > > Tracker
    > >

    >
    > HAHA debra, youre so lame. Shut em down shut em down, what happened to
    > SecurityMinds2003.com ?? muha
    >
    > --
    > Mimic
    >
    > "Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own nightmares."
    > "There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand Binary,
    > and those that dont."


    From: "splatter" <>
    Hehe Debbie lost her domain. What the matter tracker they didn't like all
    the spam reports so they booted you? Or are you just to damn poor since you
    haven't sold one copy of your "book" to keep up the payments.
    DP

    From: "Mike" <>
    What happend to http://www.securityminds2003.com/ ? Hacked? Bill not payed?


    From:
    Sorry, no they can't. There are no secrets, only a table of contents
    to your phantom book.
    Why don't you start posting some facts? Don't say you will and then
    ask some poorly worded question about firewall and anti-virus software
    that only proves you know nothing of either. And don't post anything
    you've already posted because all that has either been debunked or is
    well-known. Post something new and relevant.



    From: "Mimic" <>
    HAHA debra, youre so lame. Shut em down shut em down, what happened to
    SecurityMinds2003.com ?? muha
    Mimic


    Some complaints were sent to my Web Hosting Company and they shut down the
    site. We had a long talk on the phone and "I" decided to have the site closed.
    He mentioned complaints being sent to their companies "Backbone Provider", but I
    didn’t find out exactly what these complaints were. It was mentioned to me that
    because of these complaints, their main Backbone Provider could cancel the Web
    Hosting Company, which could cause thousands of clients to lose their service.
    It wouldn’t be right to cause this Web Hosting Company to lose their entire
    business because of "me".

    Plenty of my knowledge has been posted and none of it was debunked. If
    knowledgeable people made corrected statements to show error, than the whole
    computer world would benefit. Don’t you people who make stupid remarks realize
    just how stupid you show the world you really are. A two year old who makes
    stupid remarks is laughed at. But when supposedly grown intelligent people do
    this, it makes them an unreliable source for any information they post. Someone
    not to be trusted, not to be believed and thought of as having mental problems
    and they can’t control their irrational behavior. Your only hurting yourself,
    not me. If you look back into the archives, you will find only insults to my
    physical appearance and mental nature. These are all "great" signs which only
    provides more credibility to my knowledge.


    Tracker
    Tracker, Aug 30, 2003
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 08:06:26 +0400, Tracker spoketh


    >
    >Plenty of my knowledge has been posted and none of it was debunked.


    We've "debunked" every statement regarding computer/network security
    you've ever made, Debbie ... Just because you ignore it doesn't mean
    it's not there.


    Lars M. Hansen
    http://www.hansenonline.net
    (replace 'badnews' with 'news' in e-mail address)
    Lars M. Hansen, Aug 30, 2003
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Tracker

    Don Kelloway Guest

    "Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    news:...
    >
    > Some complaints were sent to my Web Hosting Company and they shut down

    the
    > site. We had a long talk on the phone and "I" decided to have the

    site closed.
    > He mentioned complaints being sent to their companies "Backbone

    Provider", but I
    > didn't find out exactly what these complaints were. It was mentioned

    to me that
    > because of these complaints, their main Backbone Provider could cancel

    the Web
    > Hosting Company, which could cause thousands of clients to lose their

    service.
    > It wouldn't be right to cause this Web Hosting Company to lose their

    entire
    > business because of "me".


    In one sentence you say the hosting provider shut down the site because
    of complaints. In the next sentence you suggest that it was your
    decision to shut down the site.

    Who are you kidding? You had no decision in this matter. Your site was
    shut down because of the complaints, period. Of course the fictional
    (and often harmful) information you offer as well as the issue of
    repetitive spamming to the NG's didn't help your cause.

    > Plenty of my knowledge has been posted and none of it was debunked.

    If
    > knowledgeable people made corrected statements to show error, than the

    whole
    > computer world would benefit. Don't you people who make stupid

    remarks realize
    > just how stupid you show the world you really are. A two year old who

    makes
    > stupid remarks is laughed at. But when supposedly grown intelligent

    people do
    > this, it makes them an unreliable source for any information they

    post. Someone
    > not to be trusted, not to be believed and thought of as having mental

    problems
    > and they can't control their irrational behavior. Your only hurting

    yourself,
    > not me. If you look back into the archives, you will find only

    insults to my
    > physical appearance and mental nature. These are all "great" signs

    which only
    > provides more credibility to my knowledge.


    Don't you read any of the follow-up posts? Almost every one of your
    posts has been debunked! It's a fact that almost every one of your
    posts is followed with an 'Advisory Warning' akin to what you'll find on
    a bottle of alcohol or on a package of cigarettes!

    And yes, it is true that some people have resorted to flaming you, but
    this is only because of your adamant refusal and ignorance to listen to
    what people have been trying to tell you. However it is also true that
    you have read a few of my posts (of which I try to refrain from bashing
    you) and I've been fairly explicit in 'debunking' them. Hell! I've
    even gone to the extent of offering you a book (printed on 'real' pages
    and having an ISBN!) on the subject of Internet security for FREE (sans
    S&H) and yet you refused the offer! Twice!

    In closing I am glad to hear that the complaints were successful and not
    because of anything personal towards you, but because the information
    you offer does more harm than good.

    --
    Best regards,
    Don Kelloway
    Commodon Communications

    Visit http://www.commodon.com to learn about the "Threats to Your
    Security on the Internet".
    Don Kelloway, Aug 30, 2003
    #3
  4. Tracker

    Mimic Guest

    "Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    news:...
    >
    >
    > Some complaints were sent to my Web Hosting Company and they shut down the
    > site. We had a long talk on the phone and "I" decided to have the site

    closed.
    > He mentioned complaints being sent to their companies "Backbone Provider",

    but I
    > didn't find out exactly what these complaints were. It was mentioned to

    me that
    > because of these complaints, their main Backbone Provider could cancel the

    Web
    > Hosting Company, which could cause thousands of clients to lose their

    service.
    > It wouldn't be right to cause this Web Hosting Company to lose their

    entire
    > business because of "me".
    >
    > Plenty of my knowledge has been posted and none of it was debunked. If
    > knowledgeable people made corrected statements to show error, than the

    whole
    > computer world would benefit. Don't you people who make stupid remarks

    realize
    > just how stupid you show the world you really are. A two year old who

    makes
    > stupid remarks is laughed at. But when supposedly grown intelligent

    people do
    > this, it makes them an unreliable source for any information they post.

    Someone
    > not to be trusted, not to be believed and thought of as having mental

    problems
    > and they can't control their irrational behavior. Your only hurting

    yourself,
    > not me. If you look back into the archives, you will find only insults to

    my
    > physical appearance and mental nature. These are all "great" signs which

    only
    > provides more credibility to my knowledge.
    >
    >
    > Tracker
    >


    and if i close my eyes, no one can see me.

    --
    Mimic

    "Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own nightmares."
    "There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand Binary,
    and those that dont."
    Mimic, Aug 30, 2003
    #4
  5. Tracker

    Guest

    Tracker <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in
    news::

    > Plenty of my knowledge has been posted and none of it was debunked.


    You've posted nothing but speculation and assumption. If you had posted
    a fact, it was couched in so many riddles as to elude even respected and
    certified security professionals.

    In every single one of your posts you present either an unsubstantiated
    claim or combine several symptoms and misdiagnose the cause, and someone
    has disputed and debunked every one. You have yet to provide anything
    to indicate that your claim is valid.

    In nearly every one of my follow-ups to your claims I have asked you
    pointed questions about your currently non-existent book, hoping to get
    answers that will assist my decision whether to buy the book. And you
    have not answered a single one. Why is that? Do you not have any
    answers? I cannot honestly advise any of my clients, friends or
    neighbors to purchase something so akin to snake oil.

    So, do me a huge favor and just answer my questions. I don't need to
    repeat them here, you've seen them already. If you didn't keep them and
    don't know how to find them, then I'm afraid I can't recommend you or
    your book as a competent source of reliable information.
    , Aug 31, 2003
    #5
  6. Tracker

    Tracker Guest

    wrote:

    > Tracker <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in
    > news::
    >
    > > Plenty of my knowledge has been posted and none of it was debunked.

    >
    > You've posted nothing but speculation and assumption. If you had posted
    > a fact, it was couched in so many riddles as to elude even respected and
    > certified security professionals.
    >
    > In every single one of your posts you present either an unsubstantiated
    > claim or combine several symptoms and misdiagnose the cause, and someone
    > has disputed and debunked every one. You have yet to provide anything
    > to indicate that your claim is valid.
    >
    > In nearly every one of my follow-ups to your claims I have asked you
    > pointed questions about your currently non-existent book, hoping to get
    > answers that will assist my decision whether to buy the book. And you
    > have not answered a single one. Why is that? Do you not have any
    > answers? I cannot honestly advise any of my clients, friends or
    > neighbors to purchase something so akin to snake oil.
    >
    > So, do me a huge favor and just answer my questions. I don't need to
    > repeat them here, you've seen them already. If you didn't keep them and
    > don't know how to find them, then I'm afraid I can't recommend you or
    > your book as a competent source of reliable information.


    The Trackers are working on a response to this as we speak. It's riding
    season so bare with me.

    Tracker
    Tracker, Aug 31, 2003
    #6
  7. Tracker

    Mimic Guest

    "Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    news:...
    >
    >
    > wrote:
    >
    > > Tracker <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in
    > > news::
    > >
    > > > Plenty of my knowledge has been posted and none of it was debunked.

    > >
    > > You've posted nothing but speculation and assumption. If you had posted
    > > a fact, it was couched in so many riddles as to elude even respected and
    > > certified security professionals.
    > >
    > > In every single one of your posts you present either an unsubstantiated
    > > claim or combine several symptoms and misdiagnose the cause, and someone
    > > has disputed and debunked every one. You have yet to provide anything
    > > to indicate that your claim is valid.
    > >
    > > In nearly every one of my follow-ups to your claims I have asked you
    > > pointed questions about your currently non-existent book, hoping to get
    > > answers that will assist my decision whether to buy the book. And you
    > > have not answered a single one. Why is that? Do you not have any
    > > answers? I cannot honestly advise any of my clients, friends or
    > > neighbors to purchase something so akin to snake oil.
    > >
    > > So, do me a huge favor and just answer my questions. I don't need to
    > > repeat them here, you've seen them already. If you didn't keep them and
    > > don't know how to find them, then I'm afraid I can't recommend you or
    > > your book as a competent source of reliable information.

    >
    > The Trackers are working on a response to this as we speak. It's riding
    > season so bare with me.
    >
    > Tracker
    >


    oh dear god.

    --
    Mimic

    "Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own nightmares."
    "There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand Binary,
    and those that dont."
    Mimic, Sep 1, 2003
    #7
  8. Pitiful...

    --
    Jack

    "Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    news:
    > Mimic wrote:
    >
    >> "Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in
    >> message news:...
    >>> The Best Kept Secrets of Backdoors, Cracking, Firewalls, Hacking,
    >>> Proxies, The Internet, Trojan Horses, Virtual Private Networks,
    >>> Virus, Windows and different types of Servers can be found at:
    >>> http://geocities.com/secure2003222000
    >>>
    >>> Tracker
    >>>

    >>
    >> HAHA debra, youre so lame. Shut em down shut em down, what happened
    >> to SecurityMinds2003.com ?? muha
    >>
    >> --
    >> Mimic
    >>
    >> "Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own
    >> nightmares." "There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that
    >> understand Binary, and those that dont."

    >
    > From: "splatter" <>
    > Hehe Debbie lost her domain. What the matter tracker they didn't like
    > all
    > the spam reports so they booted you? Or are you just to damn poor
    > since you haven't sold one copy of your "book" to keep up the
    > payments.
    > DP
    >
    > From: "Mike" <>
    > What happend to http://www.securityminds2003.com/ ? Hacked? Bill not
    > payed?
    >
    >
    > From:
    > Sorry, no they can't. There are no secrets, only a table of contents
    > to your phantom book.
    > Why don't you start posting some facts? Don't say you will and then
    > ask some poorly worded question about firewall and anti-virus software
    > that only proves you know nothing of either. And don't post anything
    > you've already posted because all that has either been debunked or is
    > well-known. Post something new and relevant.
    >
    >
    >
    > From: "Mimic" <>
    > HAHA debra, youre so lame. Shut em down shut em down, what happened to
    > SecurityMinds2003.com ?? muha
    > Mimic
    >
    >
    > Some complaints were sent to my Web Hosting Company and they shut
    > down the site. We had a long talk on the phone and "I" decided to
    > have the site closed. He mentioned complaints being sent to their
    > companies "Backbone Provider", but I didn't find out exactly what
    > these complaints were. It was mentioned to me that because of these
    > complaints, their main Backbone Provider could cancel the Web Hosting
    > Company, which could cause thousands of clients to lose their
    > service. It wouldn't be right to cause this Web Hosting Company to
    > lose their entire business because of "me".
    >
    > Plenty of my knowledge has been posted and none of it was debunked.
    > If knowledgeable people made corrected statements to show error, than
    > the whole computer world would benefit. Don't you people who make
    > stupid remarks realize just how stupid you show the world you really
    > are. A two year old who makes stupid remarks is laughed at. But
    > when supposedly grown intelligent people do this, it makes them an
    > unreliable source for any information they post. Someone not to be
    > trusted, not to be believed and thought of as having mental problems
    > and they can't control their irrational behavior. Your only hurting
    > yourself, not me. If you look back into the archives, you will find
    > only insults to my physical appearance and mental nature. These are
    > all "great" signs which only provides more credibility to my
    > knowledge.
    >
    >
    > Tracker
    Jack D. Russell, Sr., Sep 1, 2003
    #8
  9. Tracker

    Tracker Guest

    wrote:

    > Tracker <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in
    > news::
    >
    > > Plenty of my knowledge has been posted and none of it was debunked.

    >
    > You've posted nothing but speculation and assumption. If you had posted
    > a fact, it was couched in so many riddles as to elude even respected and
    > certified security professionals.
    >
    > In every single one of your posts you present either an unsubstantiated
    > claim or combine several symptoms and misdiagnose the cause, and someone
    > has disputed and debunked every one. You have yet to provide anything
    > to indicate that your claim is valid.
    >
    > In nearly every one of my follow-ups to your claims I have asked you
    > pointed questions about your currently non-existent book, hoping to get
    > answers that will assist my decision whether to buy the book. And you
    > have not answered a single one. Why is that? Do you not have any
    > answers? I cannot honestly advise any of my clients, friends or
    > neighbors to purchase something so akin to snake oil.
    >
    > So, do me a huge favor and just answer my questions. I don't need to
    > repeat them here, you've seen them already. If you didn't keep them and
    > don't know how to find them, then I'm afraid I can't recommend you or
    > your book as a competent source of reliable information.


    I’ve yet to find a person to dispute my knowledge. In order for anyone to
    do so, they would need to provide my statement, how it’s incorrect and how
    to correct the problem the correct way. No takers have challenged any of my
    statements with these above answers.

    Send me the money and I’ll send you a copy of my book. Snake oil went out
    with the pioneers and indians.

    The Trackers
    Tracker, Sep 1, 2003
    #9
  10. Tracker

    rte Guest

    Mimic wrote:

    > "Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > news:...
    >>
    >>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> > Tracker <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in
    >> > news::

    <snip>
    >> The Trackers are working on a response to this as we speak. It's riding
    >> season so bare with me.
    >>
    >> Tracker
    >>

    >
    > oh dear god.
    >
    > --
    > Mimic


    Are you really gonna "bare" with her? "The horror, the horror" - Apocalypse
    Now.
    Cheers, rte

    --
    Hey, everybody -- watch this!

    — every redneck cropduster's last words
    rte, Sep 1, 2003
    #10
  11. Tracker Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
    in <>:
    <snip>

    > Plenty of my knowledge has been posted and none of it was debunked.


    It was debunked. Selective memory there?

    > If knowledgeable people made corrected statements to show error,
    > than the whole computer world would benefit.


    They did speak. Selective memory once again? Or, are you purposely
    not remembering that because it conflicts with your twisted version
    of reality?

    <Remaining crap snipped>


    NOI
    Thund3rstruck, Sep 1, 2003
    #11
  12. Tracker

    Peter M Guest

    >
    > The Trackers are working on a response to this as we speak. It's riding
    > season so bare with me.
    >
    > Tracker


    Picturing Beef in nothing but a cowboy hat, boots and spurs, riding Debbie
    off into the sunset with a "Yipee yaaa kaiii aaaa." Sorry for the western
    moment, I shall go gag now.
    Peter M, Sep 1, 2003
    #12
  13. Tracker

    A Person Guest

    On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 15:06:41 +0400, Tracker
    <"snailmail222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >I’ve yet to find a person to dispute my knowledge.


    I dispute it - you are full of shit.

    --
    Arthur Person.
    A Person, Sep 1, 2003
    #13
  14. Tracker Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
    in <>:
    > I’ve yet to find a person to dispute my knowledge. In order for
    > anyone to do so, they would need to provide my statement, how it’s
    > incorrect and how
    > to correct the problem the correct way. No takers have challenged
    > any of my statements with these above answers.


    So, you missed every message that Jimchip, JP, Mimic, Flaag, Don,
    myself, and dozens more have posted on that topic?

    > Send me the money and I’ll send you a copy of my book. Snake oil
    > went out with the pioneers and indians.


    No thanks. I'm not that big of an insomniac. <G>

    NOI
    Thund3rstruck, Sep 2, 2003
    #14
  15. Tracker

    Guest

    Tracker <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in
    news::

    > I’ve yet to find a person to dispute my knowledge. In order for
    > anyone to do so, they would need to provide my statement, how it’s
    > incorrect and how to correct the problem the correct way. No takers
    > have challenged any of my statements with these above answers.


    Are you so flippant as to ignore the responses I and so many others have
    posted as challenges and disputes? Why do you constantly sidestep the
    issues at hand? By what right do you declare yourself keeper and
    purveyor of knowledge when you refuse to demonstrate any of that
    knowledge?

    Since you have posed many questions here, allow me to pose one or two.
    If you answer correctly, I will recant any doubts I had about your level
    of knowledge:

    While operating my computer on the internet, it slows to a crawl.
    Nothing seems to function and the hard drive light is lit solid.
    My AV program icon shows it's running, and both firewalls are
    operational. What kind of a vulnerability has been exploited?

    Everyone else, please let Debbie answer this.


    >
    > Send me the money and I’ll send you a copy of my book. Snake oil went
    > out with the pioneers and indians.


    I'm sorry, but you still did not answer any of my questions in this
    regard. Please review them and respond.
    , Sep 2, 2003
    #15
  16. A Person Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
    in <>:

    > On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 15:06:41 +0400, Tracker
    > <"snailmail222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    >>I’ve yet to find a person to dispute my knowledge.

    >
    > I dispute it - you are full of shit.


    Lol. Direct and to the point. <G>

    NOI
    Thund3rstruck, Sep 2, 2003
    #16
  17. Tracker

    Tracker Guest

    You sure helped them computer users. Sorry you have nothing else to do
    in your life.

    Tracker

    A Person wrote:

    > On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 15:06:41 +0400, Tracker
    > <"snailmail222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    > >I’ve yet to find a person to dispute my knowledge.

    >
    > I dispute it - you are full of shit.
    >
    > --
    > Arthur Person.
    Tracker, Sep 2, 2003
    #17
  18. Tracker

    Mimic Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:Xns93E9C00E2F1A1n1pophotmailcom@130.133.1.4...
    > Tracker <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in
    > news::
    >
    > > I've yet to find a person to dispute my knowledge. In order for
    > > anyone to do so, they would need to provide my statement, how it's
    > > incorrect and how to correct the problem the correct way. No takers
    > > have challenged any of my statements with these above answers.

    >
    > Are you so flippant as to ignore the responses I and so many others have
    > posted as challenges and disputes? Why do you constantly sidestep the
    > issues at hand? By what right do you declare yourself keeper and
    > purveyor of knowledge when you refuse to demonstrate any of that
    > knowledge?
    >
    > Since you have posed many questions here, allow me to pose one or two.
    > If you answer correctly, I will recant any doubts I had about your level
    > of knowledge:
    >


    Just for Trackers reference : www.dictionary.com

    come on, we gotta give her a chance. ;P

    --
    Mimic

    "Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own nightmares."
    "There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand Binary,
    and those that dont."
    Mimic, Sep 2, 2003
    #18
  19. Tracker <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >>
    >> >I’ve yet to find a person to dispute my knowledge.

    >>
    >> I dispute it - you are full of shit.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Arthur Person.



    Sorry to come into this late, but the posts with the actual issues are long
    since gone. What exactly are the claims you are making?
    Michael Smith, Sep 3, 2003
    #19
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. John Elsbury

    Re: THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND

    John Elsbury, Jun 22, 2003, in forum: Computer Security
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,368
    John Elsbury
    Jun 22, 2003
  2. Peter M
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,369
    Peter M
    Jun 23, 2003
  3. Daniel Billingsley

    Re: THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND

    Daniel Billingsley, Jun 23, 2003, in forum: Computer Security
    Replies:
    9
    Views:
    966
  4. Cap
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    965
  5. Chuck
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,041
    Chuck
    Jun 23, 2003
Loading...

Share This Page