Re: Best Kept Secrets

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Thore Schmechtig, Aug 27, 2003.

  1. > The Best Kept Secrets of Backdoors...

    (YAWN) They say madmen have remarkable creativity... how about showing
    this? At least think up some new paranoid babbling, will you?

    --

    (Quote from one who found just the right words)

    USENET POST WARNING
    ====================
    The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka
    "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information,
    to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to
    your system. It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this
    person posts andcertainly to not attempt or believe anything this person
    advises. The following link provides additional information

    http://www.sand-n-sea.us/debbiesdrival.htm

    See also (for her book):

    http://www.securitymindless2003.com

    (End Quote)

    Regards

    Tocis ()
    Thore Schmechtig, Aug 27, 2003

  2. Thore Schmechtig

    NiC Guest

    I'm only new here and basically don't know much about the topics discussed
    here (hence my going through old posts) but this website you directed us to
    is just hilarious! I'm glad I did go through old posts and that I didn't
    get a response from this person in regards to my own question!

    NiC

    NiC, Aug 27, 2003

  3. Thore Schmechtig

    Me Guest

    On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:14:25 +0200, "Thore Schmechtig"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >> I'm only new here and basically don't know much about the topics discussed
    >> here (hence my going through old posts) but this website you directed us to
    >> is just hilarious! I'm glad I did go through old posts and that I didn't
    >> get a response from this person in regards to my own question!

    >well, I think you should not thank ME for the nice website... after all
    >I'm not the author ;)
    >The pity with Debbie is, she obviously doesn't realize at all that she
    >writes bullsh*t. A troll may at least react in a logical, if obnoxious,
    >way... but for her there's no hope.
    >And, to give her the little credit she deserves, not _everything_ she
    >writes is wrong - but to find the truth in her lunatic babblings is, I
    >guess, only possible for those you know most of it anyway. And though
    >she claims otherwise, most of the true things are already common
    >knowledge - just because _she_ thinks no one knows does not mean
    >that... you know what I mean :)

    About the only thing Debbie knows for sure is that it IS possible for
    a "Security Expert" like herself to get her hard drive wiped clean if
    she annoys the wrong person often enough.
    Me, Aug 27, 2003
  4. In article <>,
    splurted...
    > On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:14:25 +0200, "Thore Schmechtig"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Hi,
    > >
    > >> I'm only new here and basically don't know much about the topics discussed
    > >> here (hence my going through old posts) but this website you directed us to
    > >> is just hilarious! I'm glad I did go through old posts and that I didn't
    > >> get a response from this person in regards to my own question!

    > >well, I think you should not thank ME for the nice website... after all
    > >I'm not the author ;)
    > >The pity with Debbie is, she obviously doesn't realize at all that she
    > >writes bullsh*t. A troll may at least react in a logical, if obnoxious,
    > >way... but for her there's no hope.
    > >And, to give her the little credit she deserves, not _everything_ she
    > >writes is wrong - but to find the truth in her lunatic babblings is, I
    > >guess, only possible for those you know most of it anyway. And though
    > >she claims otherwise, most of the true things are already common
    > >knowledge - just because _she_ thinks no one knows does not mean
    > >that... you know what I mean :)

    > About the only thing Debbie knows for sure is that it IS possible for
    > a "Security Expert" like herself to get her hard drive wiped clean if
    > she annoys the wrong person often enough.

    Lol too true. See this website for example:

    http://belps.freewebsites.com/TheStory.htm

    --
    Mike
    Michael Thompson, Aug 29, 2003