Re: Best Bootleg Vcd/Dvd Sites. :-S

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by mzmeryze, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. mzmeryze

    mzmeryze Guest

    "Frode" <> wrote in message

    > Junior Cortez wrote:
    > > What in your opinion is the best place to
    > > buy Bootleg Vcd's or Dvd's of recent movies? Please post to this
    > > Instead Of Downloading From Kazaa!

    > Why on earth would someone interested in bootlegs decide to pay when the
    > same content is available on kazaa and what not for free? If they wanted

    > pay they'd buy legit copies I would think.
    >
    > - --
    > Frode

    Funny and stupid as it may be, the bootleg DVDs are always a little better
    than the .avi/mpg files on Kazaa. And then sometimes you get "lucky" with a
    screener DVD.

    These are for hardcore fans who can wait for the DVD and must have some kind
    of copy at home to watch.

    It's all shit, if you ask me.
    mzmeryze, Jun 23, 2003