Re: belkin wireless router

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Jeff Strickland, May 6, 2011.

  1. "wf3h" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > anyone used these? my linksys went south after 3 years so i bought a
    > belkin
    >
    > what a disaster. every computer that is to be connected to the router
    > has to have a CD set process run. merely going to the 'network
    > connections' and trying to connect with the proper password doesnt
    > work.
    >
    > returned it and got a cisco. worked great.

    That's annoying. When somebody comes over with their laptop and wants to
    connect through your router, you have to put the CD onto the machine? That
    sucks.

    I have the wireless router that comes with Verizon FiOS, and anybody that
    wants to can connect, all I have to do is tell them which one is mine, and
    what the passcode is. That's the way it's supposed to be. Belkin, are you
    listening?

    Jeff Strickland, May 6, 2011