Re: Belkin USB Wireless Network Device/ XP SP1&2 - Not working

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Patrick Page, Sep 2, 2004.

  1. Patrick Page

    Patrick Page Guest

    I had a similar problem. Try disabling the Belkin Wireless LAN Monitor
    program.

    --
    All mail sent by me is virus-checked with NAV.
    Patrick S. Page
    | Hi Guys
    |
    | Will be most appreciative if you could give advice: Purchased USB
    Wireless

    Patrick Page, Sep 2, 2004