Re: Belkin Pre-N Wireless Desktop Adapter

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by DP, Oct 30, 2006.

  1. DP

    DP Guest

    I'm crossposting this response:

    You might want to look at the discussion called "Belkin 7050 drivers for
    Vista" in the
    microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general newsgroup.

    It's not the same product, but the discussion might steer you in the right
    direction.

    DP, Oct 30, 2006