Re: Behold the awfulness of Bad Travel!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by otter, Feb 1, 2011.

  1. otter

    otter Guest

    On Jan 31, 1:54 pm, Bowser <> wrote:
    > Yes, Bad Travel Photos, an homage to JS, is posted and ready for viewing:
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/shootin/bad_travel
    >
    > I must say, this collection is truly in it's badnessosity. Truly
    > repulsive. Excellent job by all!
    >
    > For more info on the Shoot-In, see the rulz here:
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

    I feel like I need to take a shower.

    otter, Feb 1, 2011

  2. otter

    otter Guest

    On Jan 31, 10:00 pm, otter <> wrote:
    > On Jan 31, 1:54 pm, Bowser <> wrote:
    >
    > > Yes, Bad Travel Photos, an homage to JS, is posted and ready for viewing:

    > >http://www.pbase.com/shootin/bad_travel

    > > I must say, this collection is truly in it's badnessosity. Truly
    > > repulsive. Excellent job by all!

    > > For more info on the Shoot-In, see the rulz here:

    > >http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

    > I feel like I need to take a shower.

    Is C&C really required for this mandate? I'll save my energies for
    next time, which for me will probably be Dial M for missed Mass photo-
    ops.

    Congrats to everyone in well-exceeding the requirements this time.

    otter, Feb 1, 2011

  3. otter

    Bowser Guest

    "otter" wrote in message

    On Jan 31, 10:00 pm, otter <> wrote:
    > On Jan 31, 1:54 pm, Bowser <> wrote:
    >
    > > Yes, Bad Travel Photos, an homage to JS, is posted and
    > > ready for viewing:

    > >http://www.pbase.com/shootin/bad_travel

    > > I must say, this collection is truly in it's
    > > badnessosity. Truly
    > > repulsive. Excellent job by all!

    > > For more info on the Shoot-In, see the rulz here:

    > >http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

    > I feel like I need to take a shower.

    Is C&C really required for this mandate? I'll save my
    energies for
    next time, which for me will probably be Dial M for missed
    Mass photo-
    ops.

    Congrats to everyone in well-exceeding the requirements this
    time.

    Comments are always welcome, as long as the comments rise to
    the level of the shots in the mandate.

    Bowser, Feb 1, 2011
  4. otter

    peter Guest

    On 2/1/2011 7:45 AM, Bowser wrote:

    > "otter" wrote in message
    >
    > On Jan 31, 10:00 pm, otter <> wrote:
    >> On Jan 31, 1:54 pm, Bowser <> wrote:
    >>
    >> > Yes, Bad Travel Photos, an homage to JS, is posted and > ready for

    >> viewing:
    >>
    >> >http://www.pbase.com/shootin/bad_travel

    >> > I must say, this collection is truly in it's > badnessosity. Truly
    >> > repulsive. Excellent job by all!

    >> > For more info on the Shoot-In, see the rulz here:

    >> >http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

    >> I feel like I need to take a shower.

    > Is C&C really required for this mandate? I'll save my energies for
    > next time, which for me will probably be Dial M for missed Mass photo-
    > ops.
    >
    > Congrats to everyone in well-exceeding the requirements this time.

    > Comments are always welcome, as long as the comments rise to the level
    > of the shots in the mandate.

    Will missed misanthropic mugshots, mistakenly moved, qualify?

    --
    Peter

    peter, Feb 1, 2011
  5. otter

    peter Guest

    On 2/1/2011 1:31 PM, Bowser wrote:
    > On 2/1/2011 9:09 AM, peter wrote:
    >> On 2/1/2011 7:45 AM, Bowser wrote:
    >>>

    >>> "otter" wrote in message

    >>> Is C&C really required for this mandate? I'll save my energies for
    >>> next time, which for me will probably be Dial M for missed Mass photo-
    >>> ops.
    >>>
    >>> Congrats to everyone in well-exceeding the requirements this time.

    >>> Comments are always welcome, as long as the comments rise to the level
    >>> of the shots in the mandate.

    >> Will missed misanthropic mugshots, mistakenly moved, qualify?
    >>

    > Maybe.

    How about a mutant mole manning a mudhole in Mississippi

    --
    Peter

    peter, Feb 1, 2011