Re: becoming authroized technician

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Jamco, Aug 30, 2004.

  1. Jamco

    Jamco Guest

    to work for dell in edmonton, you have to take a two week training course,
    and pay $500

    Jamco, Aug 30, 2004

  2. "Jamco" <> wrote in message
    > to work for dell in edmonton, you have to take a two week training

    course,
    > and pay $500

    haha, so dell figured out how to implement what i described in
    news:. very smart. that's how
    they've managed to make such a profit, by cutting down on the labor
    costs, and then turning around and charging their employees $500 (or
    in reality, simply getting $500 of free labor out of them)

    i cannot reiterate the brilliance of such a sinister scheme
    --
    Brought to you courtesy of Kozanski's Morgue & Grill

    Solomon Kozanski, Aug 30, 2004

  3. Jamco

    Sefora Guest

    Has anyone taking the dell 2 hour web based test? If so how did u find it?

    Any info would help~!

    ~S

    Sefora, Aug 31, 2004