Re: Be Fair

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Gazwad, Aug 21, 2003.

  1. Gazwad

    Gazwad Guest

    Keyser Soze wrote:
    || Gazwad <> wrote:
    ||| Seems nobody did,
    ||| <turns to OP: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!>
    ||| What does your sex have to do with the assertions made?
    || He seems to think that because the term **** is of the female
    || persuation, and that he is, so he says, male, it does not
    || apply to him/her, and therefore cannot be called a ****, the ****.

    This is true. You can't blame the **** for not understanding he's a slope
    after all.

    --
    Gazwad

    Freelance scientist and people tester.
    Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
    Moderator: alt.warez.uk

    http://tinyurl.com/ik98
    Gazwad, Aug 21, 2003

  2. Gazwad

    d2003xx Guest

    "Gazwad" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Keyser Soze wrote:
    > || He seems to think that because the term **** is of the female
    > || persuation, and that he is, so he says, male, it does not
    > || apply to him/her, and therefore cannot be called a ****, the ****.
    >
    > This is true. You can't blame the **** for not understanding he's a slope
    > after all.

    Wrong again.
    d2003xx, Aug 22, 2003

  3. Gazwad

    Humble.Life Guest

    d2003xx wrote:

    > "Gazwad" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> This is true. You can't blame the **** for not understanding he's a slope
    >> after all.

    > Wrong again.

    What is it with some of you people...
    Humble.Life, Aug 22, 2003
  4. Gazwad

    Erik Pigshit Guest

    Humble.Life wrote:

    > What is it with some of you people...

    You go first. Tell us what's with you.

    --
    Erik Pigshit
    "I am one the few who gives an intelligent reply." [sic]
    Erik Pigshit, Aug 22, 2003
  5. Gazwad

    Erik Pigshit Guest

    Humble.Life wrote:

    > What is it with some of you people...

    You go first. What is it with you?

    Erik Pigshit, Aug 22, 2003
  6. Gazwad

    Humble.Life Guest

    Erik Pigshit wrote:

    > Humble.Life wrote:
    >>
    >> What is it with some of you people...

    > You go first. What is it with you?

    Why concentrate on continuous slamming? One way or the other.

    It just seems so endless...
    Humble.Life, Aug 22, 2003
  7. Gazwad

    Ixtlan Guest

    Humble.Life wrote:
    > Erik Pigshit wrote:
    >
    >> Humble.Life wrote:
    >>>
    >>> What is it with some of you people...

    >> You go first. What is it with you?
    >>

    > Why concentrate on continuous slamming? One way or the other.
    >
    > It just seems so endless...

    You seem to be trying to concentrate on 24hourfuckwits. Why do you want to
    see posts only in that group?

    --
    Gay Cross-Dressing linuxfag
    Formerly known by my Arse
    Ixtlan, Aug 22, 2003
  8. Gazwad

    Keyser Soze Guest

    Humble.Life <> wrote:
    >> Erik Pigshit wrote:

    >>> You go first. What is it with you?
    >>>

    >> Why concentrate on continuous slamming? One way or the
    >> other.
    >>
    >> It just seems so endless...

    It's a race you fuckwit, to see how long it takes for the regular
    contributors of alt.os.windows-xp to round up
    'the petshop boys' [linuxfuck gays] and herd them back into
    their froup of 'village people' [comp.ost.lunix.advocacy].
    --
    Some Big ****
    Keyser Soze, Aug 22, 2003
  9. Gazwad

    Humble.Life Guest

    Keyser Soze wrote:

    > Humble.Life <> wrote:

    >>> Why concentrate on continuous slamming? One way or the
    >>> other.
    >>>
    >>> It just seems so endless...

    > It's a race you fuckwit, to see how long it takes for the regular
    > contributors of alt.os.windows-xp to round up
    > 'the petshop boys' [linuxfuck gays] and herd them back into
    > their froup of 'village people' [comp.ost.lunix.advocacy].

    You've gone there too...
    Humble.Life, Aug 22, 2003
  10. Gazwad

    relic Guest

    Humble.Life wrote:
    > Erik Pigshit wrote:
    >
    >> Humble.Life wrote:
    >>>
    >>> What is it with some of you people...

    >> You go first. What is it with you?
    >>

    > Why concentrate on continuous slamming? One way or the other.
    >
    > It just seems so endless...

    Did you feel slammed for making this post:

    --
    - relic -
    http://relic-2.notlong.com
    relic, Aug 22, 2003
  11. Gazwad

    Guest Guest

    Without thinking
    GreyCloud <> spewed forth with the following drivel
    :
    > Keyser Soze wrote:

    >> It's a race you fuckwit, to see how long it takes for the regular
    >> contributors of alt.os.windows-xp to round up
    >> 'the petshop boys' [linuxfuck gays] and herd them back into
    >> their froup of 'village people' [comp.ost.lunix.advocacy].
    >> --
    >> Some Big ****

    > When little tykes like you get off their mommies computer.
    > Some peoples kids.

    I daresay MOST of the regular posters alt.os.windows-xp are your senior.
    Mentally they are far above your fetal mentality.

    Buster

    --
    Gatekeeper alt.os.windows-xp
    Guest, Aug 22, 2003
  12. Gazwad

    Keyser Soze Guest

    GreyCloud <> wrote:
    >> Keyser Soze wrote:

    >>> It's a race you fuckwit, to see how long it takes for
    >>> the regular contributors of alt.os.windows-xp to round
    >>> up 'the petshop boys' [linuxfuck gays] and herd them
    >>> back into their froup of 'village people'
    >>> [comp.ost.lunix.advocacy]. --
    >>> Some Big ****

    >> When little tykes like you get off their mommies computer.

    Yes, and?

    >> Some peoples kids.

    Oh dear, on the subject of kids again huh gayclown?
    I can see though what you were really attempting; You were
    trying to emulate a sig like mine; clever, but just a little too
    close to the bone if you ask me, you perverted gay linuxfuck
    --
    Some Big ****
    Keyser Soze, Aug 23, 2003
  13. Gazwad

    GreyCloud Guest

    GreyCloud, Aug 23, 2003
  14. Gazwad

    Guest Guest

    Without thinking
    GreyCloud <> spewed forth with the following drivel
    :
    > wrote:
    >>
    >> Without thinking
    >> GreyCloud <> spewed forth with the following drivel

    >>> When little tykes like you get off their mommies computer.
    >>> Some peoples kids.

    >> I daresay MOST of the regular posters alt.os.windows-xp are your
    >> senior. Mentally they are far above your fetal mentality.

    > Guffaw!! You mean that sweaty Balmer didn't use any lube
    > when screwing you hard??

    As usual, your drivel makes no sense. Try again fuckwit.

    Buster

    --
    Gatekeeper alt.os.windows-xp
    Guest, Aug 23, 2003
  15. Gazwad

    GreyCloud Guest

    GreyCloud, Aug 23, 2003
  16. Gazwad

    GreyCloud Guest

    Keyser Soze wrote:

    > GreyCloud <> wrote:

    > >> When little tykes like you get off their mommies computer.

    > Yes, and?
    >
    > >> Some peoples kids.

    > Oh dear, on the subject of kids again huh gayclown?

    Yep.
    One has to set you kids straight... see, you're not supposed
    to bend over when sweaty balmer says so.

    > I can see though what you were really attempting; You were
    > trying to emulate a sig like mine; clever, but just a little too
    > close to the bone if you ask me, you perverted gay linuxfuck

    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Coming from a wormy dork like you that's
    rich.
    M$aggotSoft... the worms crawl in, the worms crawl out...
    GreyCloud, Aug 23, 2003
  17. "Keyser Soze" <> wrote:

    >Gazwad <> wrote:

    >> This is true. You can't blame the **** for not
    >> understanding he's a slope after all.

    >Exactly; Take me for example [metaphorically speaking of course m8]
    >It's easy to know that I am a **** [note the big 'C'] as I've had years
    >of practice at being just that.
    >
    >Now the slope **** [note the small 'c'] is in his infancy in more ways
    >than one, as well illustrated by his immature posts,

    PKB, honky.

    (Ain't racism fun, kids...)

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    http://www.e-sheep.com/
    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 23, 2003
  18. Gazwad

    Keyser Soze Guest

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD <>
    wrote:

    >>> Yes, and?

    >>> Oh dear, on the subject of kids again huh gayclown?
    >>> I can see though what you were really attempting; You
    >>> were trying to emulate a sig like mine; clever, but
    >>> just a little too close to the bone if you ask me, you
    >>> perverted gay linuxfuck

    >> How come you aowx lamers are always abusing others with
    >> the 'gay' epithet? May one simply put it down to your
    >> lack of nous or are you all latent? (You _are_ aware
    >> that doing so is a glaring, unambiguous indicator of
    >> latent homosexuality itself.)

    And you know this from experience?
    --
    Some Big ****
    Keyser Soze, Aug 23, 2003
  19. Gazwad

    GreyCloud Guest

    wrote:

    > Without thinking
    > GreyCloud <> spewed forth with the following drivel
    > :
    > > wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Without thinking
    > >> GreyCloud <> spewed forth with the following drivel

    > >> I daresay MOST of the regular posters alt.os.windows-xp are your
    > >> senior. Mentally they are far above your fetal mentality.

    > > Guffaw!! You mean that sweaty Balmer didn't use any lube
    > > when screwing you hard??

    > As usual, your drivel makes no sense. Try again fuckwit.

    And your really braindead too. Yet another Maggot$oft
    luser.
    GreyCloud, Aug 23, 2003
  20. Gazwad

    GreyCloud Guest

    Keyser Soze wrote:

    > GreyCloud <> wrote:
    > >> the worms crawl in, the worms crawl out...

    > You want to get that seen to.

    Yeah, you... a Maggot$oft luer.
    GreyCloud, Aug 23, 2003