Re: Be Fair

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by d2003xx, Aug 20, 2003.

  1. d2003xx

    d2003xx Guest

    "Gazwad" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > kent wrote:
    > || I Acknowledge that there are a great number of linux haters out
    > || there - but...
    >
    > <unread shit snipped>

    \_________/

    If you didn't read it, how do you know it's shit?

    <snip>
    d2003xx, Aug 20, 2003

  2. d2003xx wrote:
    || "Gazwad" <> wrote in message
    ||| <unread shit snipped>
    || \_________/
    || |
    || If you didn't read it, how do you know it's shit?
    || <snip>

    It's just a figure of speach, you fucked in the head ****.

    HTH

    --
    Some ****
    Phunyarse P.Arsewiggle, Aug 20, 2003

  3. d2003xx

    Keyser Soze Guest

    d2003xx <> wrote:
    >> "Gazwad" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> <unread shit snipped>

    >> \_________/
    >> |
    >> If you didn't read it, how do you know it's shit?
    >>
    >> <snip>

    Having left it for you to read, and you now having read it,
    he was right to call it shit.

    Well proof read, fuckwit.
    --
    Some Big ****
    Keyser Soze, Aug 20, 2003
  4. d2003xx

    d2003xx Guest

    The chimp "Keyser Soze" <> drew:

    > d2003xx <> wrote:
    >>> "Gazwad" <> wrote in message

    >>> \_________/
    >>> |
    >>> If you didn't read it, how do you know it's shit?
    >>>
    >>> <snip>

    > Having left it for you to read, and you now having read it,
    > he was right to call it shit.
    >
    > Well proof read, fuckwit.
    > --
    > Some Big ****

    <sig>

    --
    hmmmm... dumb...
    d2003xx, Aug 20, 2003
  5. d2003xx

    d2003xx Guest

    The chimp Phunyarse P.Arsewiggle <> drew:

    > d2003xx wrote:
    > || "Gazwad" <> wrote in message
    > || \_________/
    > || |
    > || If you didn't read it, how do you know it's shit?
    > || <snip>
    >
    > It's just a figure of speach,

    So is't true or false?

    > you fucked in the head ****.

    fucked what?

    --
    hmmmm... dumb...
    d2003xx, Aug 20, 2003
  6. d2003xx wrote:
    || So is't true or false?

    You tell me, you read the text.

    ||| you fucked in the head ****.
    || fucked what?

    Sorry, I meant to call you a fucked-in-the-head ****.

    Hope this clears things up for you, you witless fucking slope.

    --
    Some ****
    Phunyarse P.Arsewiggle, Aug 20, 2003
  7. d2003xx

    Donn Miller Guest

    d2003xx wrote:

    > <sig>

    That should be:

    #!/usr/bin/perl

    $sig = $ENV{'HOME'}."/.signature";
    open sig or die "Error: Can't open sig file: $!\n";

    while(<sig>) {
    print;
    }

    Donn Miller, Aug 20, 2003
  8. d2003xx

    Gazwad Guest

    Gary G. Taylor wrote:

    || Assbite,

    No thanks.

    || There are GAY people who are regular contributors to this newsgroup.

    What a shame, we all thought the group (24hourhelldesk) was just full of
    idiots, if it's full of queer idiots then there is even less hope for it.

    || I'm one of them. YOU PISS ME OFF, ASSHOLE. CUT OUT YOUR FAG TALK,
    || PUNK!

    How do you know I'm a punk? Been reading up on me?

    You fucked in the head stalker.

    --
    Gazwad

    Freelance scientist and people tester.
    Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
    Moderator: alt.warez.uk

    http://tinyurl.com/ik98
    Gazwad, Aug 20, 2003
  9. d2003xx

    Keyser Soze Guest

    Kraftee <> wrote:
    >> Now that's all we need a Gay Troll, well let's face it
    >> it's reacting to a non existent part of this thread
    >> anyway, not unless they are implying that all Linuxfags
    >> are gay, now that would be another matter.

    It has never been implied!
    --
    Some Big ****
    Keyser Soze, Aug 20, 2003
  10. (d2003xx) wrote:

    >Phunyarse P.Arsewiggle <> wrote in message news:<cQ7hqUnjYdNx0A831562FwKX1ZNJtQQI@www.4webzone.com>...
    >>
    >> You tell me, you read the text.

    >No, I didn't read it.

    Yes you did.

    >> Sorry, I meant to call you a fucked-in-the-head ****.
    >>
    >> Hope this clears things up for you, you witless fucking slope.

    >But I'm male.

    That was racism, not sexism.

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    http://www.e-sheep.com/
    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 23, 2003
  11. d2003xx

    Keyser Soze Guest

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD <>
    wrote:

    >>> Having left it for you to read, and you now having read
    >>> it, he was right to call it shit.
    >>>
    >>> Well proof read, fuckwit.

    >> I understand your mentor is, apparently, qualified to
    >> teach literacy. Perhaps you should ask him for some
    >> assistance in that, as well as other fields, before you
    >> embarrass yourself further.

    Your understanding is incorrect, I have no mentor.
    Embarassment is for those who have a conscience, I do not.

    --
    Some Big ****
    Keyser Soze, Aug 23, 2003