Re: Battery question

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by ASCII, Oct 16, 2012.

  1. ASCII

    ASCII Guest

    wrote:
    >Can I count on a spare
    >battery being ready to go when I need it?

    There are new formula nimmies that have a low self discharge rate,
    like 'eneloops', 'hybrio' and others that last quite a while so when you hear
    the brakes, metallic crunch, horns, and hollering, you can grab the camera,
    head out and still be able to get a few pics before the battery icon shows.
    Just FWIW: I live in an inner-city neighborhood near a major arterial street.

    ASCII, Oct 16, 2012