Re: Batman Dark Knight bluray release?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by CLicker, Oct 15, 2008.

  1. CLicker

    CLicker Guest

    "The Mighty T.B." <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > "neonlite" wrote:
    >

    >> Does anyone know when Batman The Dark Knight is going to be
    >> released on
    >> blu ray? :confused:

    > It's been confirmed for Dec 9th. It will also replicate the
    > changing aspect ratio of the IMAX theatrical version.
    >
    > T.B.

    Per NetFlix, which has been known to be in error, it's 2.40.
    Would you mind elaborating on the "changing aspect ration of the
    IMAX theatrical version?" The last time, quite long ago, that I
    went to an IMAX theater film, it was closer to 3 stories high
    by 4 wide than 2.40:1 or 16:9.
    CLicker, Oct 15, 2008