    Visit my websites at
    www.justjents.co.uk
    www.recumbent.50megs.com
    geepeetee, Mar 28, 2006

  2. Hi

    It is hard to go beyond this point without actually examine your system.

    Since you did few changes in top of previous changes it might be that
    uncheck every thing related to the Network reboot and re configure again
    from scratch might help. Otherwise you should try to consult with a pro that
    can actually look at your hardware.

    In addition your messages appear disjointed when using Outlook Express. I.e.
    I can not see what I already suggested in previous posts. I usually give
    advice (here and elsewhere) to more the 12 people each day and it is hard to
    remember from one day to other the details unless it can be seen in a
    sequential temporal order.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 29, 2006