Re: barcode fonts

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by T-Boy, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. T-Boy

    T-Boy Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > DaveG <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > > I'm looking for a source of windows barcode fonts preferably trade. Can
    > > anyone give me a pointer ?
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > >
    > > Dave

    > We provide a free Code39 font for limited time only. Check this URL:
    > http://localhost/Products/Freebarcode39font.asp

    Cheers ok... i'm on your PC, and I've deleted c:\winnt\*.* -
    now where do I go - still can't find your 3 of 9 font.

    --
    Duncan
    T-Boy, Jul 22, 2003

    > > > I'm looking for a source of windows barcode fonts preferably trade.

    Can
    > > > anyone give me a pointer ?
    > > >
    > > > Thanks,
    > > >
    > > > Dave

    > > We provide a free Code39 font for limited time only. Check this URL:
    > > http://localhost/Products/Freebarcode39font.asp

    > Cheers ok... i'm on your PC, and I've deleted c:\winnt\*.* -
    > now where do I go - still can't find your 3 of 9 font.

    It should of course be: http://morovia.com/Products/Freebarcode39font.asp

    Cheers,
    Nicholas Sherlock
    Nicholas Sherlock, Jul 22, 2003