Re: barcode fonts

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by DaveG, Jul 8, 2003.

  1. DaveG

    DaveG Guest

    DaveG wrote:

    > I'm looking for a source of windows barcode fonts preferably trade. Can
    > anyone give me a pointer ?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Dave

    Thanks for the replies. I found the 3 of 9 font which seems to be
    freeware and is doing the job nicely.

    Cheers,

    Dave
    DaveG, Jul 8, 2003

  2. DaveG

    Gurble Guest

    On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 09:45:43 +1200, DaveG
    <> had this to say:

    >Thanks for the replies. I found the 3 of 9 font which seems to be
    >freeware and is doing the job nicely.

    But is it really free?

    Many of them are either free for personal use, or not for
    distribution.

    Try http://www.squaregear.net/fonts/free3of9.shtml
    Gurble, Jul 22, 2003