Re: Bank of America or any Bank

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by mchiper, Sep 6, 2003.

  1. mchiper

    mchiper Guest

    In alt.computer.security, Msg ID: <>
    FireFox <>, wrote:

    >I regularly contact my bank via online methods -- they are very
    >secure, mainly because they don;t listen to any of the simplistic
    >security processes you tend to spout.
    >
    >By the way, who'd want to steal your identity? No one wants to take
    >that much of a step backwards!

    I'm not a hacker.. So you'll have to give me a little help
    Only your real name, and the name of your Bank
    (I think a smart guy like you migght not even need that.
    Just a reply to this message would suffice
    To verify that you are still:

    But if yo make it easy for me.
    I'll show you how easy it is.

    You'd be surprised how stupid people can be..
    I can get your own bank to tell me
    (No gurantees, but worth a shot.)
    How to access your account online.
    Just a few simple questions to answer..
    And a really neat trick I discovered by accident.
    I don't even need to KNOW your mother's maiden name.. :)

    Just teasing, and warning..
    The method is too dangerous to post, so I wont.
    mchiper, Sep 6, 2003

  2. mchiper

    Frode Guest

    Frode, Sep 6, 2003

  3. mchiper

    "Frode" <>, wrote:

    Hashasha on this.. <-----:)

    >Social engineering is news all of a sudden? Kevin would disagree.

    Who is Kevin?

    ********** Please try again **********
    -- Stupidity doesn't come naturally --
    -- You have to work hard to perfect it --
    mchiper, Sep 12, 2003
  4. mchiper

    Twisted Guest

    On Friday 12 September 2003 11:45 am mchiper spake thusly unto the
    masses gathered in alt.computer.security:

    <snip>

    >>Social engineering is news all of a sudden? Kevin would disagree.

    > Who is Kevin?

    I believe that would be a reference to Kevin Mitnick.

    --
    Twisted
    Registered Linux user # 323911. http://counter.li.org
    Twisted, Sep 12, 2003