Re: Banc debinary offer 60 second trading? Is this for real?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Geopelia, Nov 29, 2012.

  1. Geopelia

    Geopelia Guest

    "ChristianKnight" <> wrote in message
    On Tuesday, November 27, 2012 10:01:35 PM UTC+13, ChristianKnight wrote:
    > Hi has anybody heard of Binary trading.
    >
    > I have had an email from a company that wants me to spend 500 dollars to
    > buy into their share trading arrangement. Once I have put up the 500 I can
    > then spend it on share trading with them with the help of one of their
    > brokers who is to guide me through the processers. Someone has already
    > phoned me from New York and sent me an ebook about it.
    >

    > I could use advise on the matter. It involves new ideas to me like 60
    > second trading. You invest on weather a firm is going to go up or down in
    > the next 60 seconds and it looked like it was possible to more than triple
    > your money at times. Is this sort of trading really possible?

    Geo they allow 5% of total investment per trade 15% max per session. If a
    breakaway from a successivey reacurring high point gives you 85% chance of
    always winning and you invest always 5% of total investment isn't that an
    average return of at least 50% of every trade made?
    Christ's love!

    Your arithmetic may be better than mine, but I wonder about the breakaway
    having an 85% chance of winning.
    I wouldn't join any such scheme. Even if it isn't a scam, ask yourself why
    they are running a paid scheme and not just gambling themselves.

    Back in the 80s, paid newsletters started up tipping various shares. Fine -
    until the crash.

    Geopelia, Nov 29, 2012

  2. Geopelia

    Me Guest

    On 30/11/2012 10:40 a.m., Geopelia wrote:
    > "ChristianKnight" <> wrote in message
    > On Tuesday, November 27, 2012 10:01:35 PM UTC+13, ChristianKnight wrote:
    >> Hi has anybody heard of Binary trading.
    >>
    >> I have had an email from a company that wants me to spend 500 dollars to
    >> buy into their share trading arrangement. Once I have put up the 500 I can
    >> then spend it on share trading with them with the help of one of their
    >> brokers who is to guide me through the processers. Someone has already
    >> phoned me from New York and sent me an ebook about it.
    >>

    >> I could use advise on the matter. It involves new ideas to me like 60
    >> second trading. You invest on weather a firm is going to go up or down in
    >> the next 60 seconds and it looked like it was possible to more than triple
    >> your money at times. Is this sort of trading really possible?

    > Geo they allow 5% of total investment per trade 15% max per session. If a
    > breakaway from a successivey reacurring high point gives you 85% chance of
    > always winning and you invest always 5% of total investment isn't that an
    > average return of at least 50% of every trade made?
    > Christ's love!
    >
    > Your arithmetic may be better than mine, but I wonder about the breakaway
    > having an 85% chance of winning.
    > I wouldn't join any such scheme. Even if it isn't a scam, ask yourself why
    > they are running a paid scheme and not just gambling themselves.
    >
    > Back in the 80s, paid newsletters started up tipping various shares. Fine -
    > until the crash.

    There's some information here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_option

    I'm surprised that "exchange traded" binary options are legitimate.
    Derivatives should (IMO) at least be based on having some tangible
    benefit to the market / economy. For example, "normal" futures markets
    (currency, commodities etc etc) are there primarily to be used to hedge
    /against/ risk. That they can be /abused/ by punters to gamble is an
    unavoidable side effect. When it gets out of hand so that the gamblers'
    influence on the market exceeds that of those seeking to use derivatives
    to hedge, then markets can fail.
    Exchange traded binary options don't seem to have any underlying purpose
    except to gamble.

    Me, Nov 29, 2012