Re: Banc debinary offer 60 second trading? Is this for real?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Bruce Sinclair, Nov 28, 2012.

  1. In article <>, ChristianKnight <> wrote:
    >Hi has anybody heard of Binary trading.
    > I have had an email from a company that wants me to spend 500 dollars to b=
    >uy into their share trading arrangement. Once I have put up the 500 I can t=
    >hen spend it on share trading with them with the help of one of their broke=
    >rs who is to guide me through the processers. Someone has already phoned me=
    > from New York and sent me an ebook about it.

    >I could use advise on the matter. It involves new ideas to me like 60 secon=
    >d trading. You invest on weather a firm is going to go up or down in the ne=
    >xt 60 seconds and it looked like it was possible to more than triple your m=
    >oney at times. Is this sort of trading really possible?

    Excellent. When you've sent them $500 could send $500 to me as well ? I'm
    happy to call you if you like. I'll even say I'm from New york if you want
    to make that 500 an even thousand ? :) :)

    In case you haven't picked up on the underlying message yet ... this has got
    scam written all over it. :)
    Bruce Sinclair, Nov 28, 2012

  2. Bruce Sinclair

    Geopelia Guest

    "ChristianKnight" <> wrote in message
    > On Wednesday, November 28, 2012 12:26:08 PM UTC+13, Bruce Sinclair wrote:
    >> In article <>,
    >> ChristianKnight <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Hi has anybody heard of Binary trading.

    >> > I have had an email from a company that wants me to spend 500 dollars
    >> > to b=

    >> >uy into their share trading arrangement. Once I have put up the 500 I
    >> >can t=

    >> >hen spend it on share trading with them with the help of one of their
    >> >broke=

    >> >rs who is to guide me through the processers. Someone has already phoned
    >> >me=

    >> > from New York and sent me an ebook about it.

    >> >I could use advise on the matter. It involves new ideas to me like 60
    >> >secon=

    >> >d trading. You invest on weather a firm is going to go up or down in the
    >> >ne=

    >> >xt 60 seconds and it looked like it was possible to more than triple
    >> >your m=

    >> >oney at times. Is this sort of trading really possible?

    >> Excellent. When you've sent them $500 could send $500 to me as well ? I'm
    >>
    >> happy to call you if you like. I'll even say I'm from New york if you
    >> want
    >>
    >> to make that 500 an even thousand ? :) :)
    >>

    >> In case you haven't picked up on the underlying message yet ... this has
    >> got
    >>
    >> scam written all over it. :)

    > Proof was the answer sought but thanks for taking the time.
    > Christ's love

    Hi, nice to see you back here.

    There is something like that being advertised on the radio, I think it is on
    NewstalkZB.
    Don't know if they are the same people.

    Geopelia
    Geopelia, Nov 28, 2012

  3. Bruce Sinclair

    > On Wednesday, November 28, 2012 11:19:33 PM UTC+13, Geopelia wrote:
    >> "ChristianKnight" <> wrote in message

    >> > Proof was the answer sought but thanks for taking the time.

    >> > Christ's love

    >> Hi, nice to see you back here.
    >>

    >> There is something like that being advertised on the radio, I think it is
    >> on
    >>
    >> NewstalkZB.
    >>
    >> Don't know if they are the same people.
    >>

    >> Geopelia

    > They are not the only one about there are others which are much more under
    > regulatory approval.
    > Iv'e been reading about one called 24options.
    > They have the same 60 second trading opportunity.
    > Generally it looks like on the level.
    > You have two choices high or low.
    > If you choose high and the price of the share is higher than it was when
    > you bought in you win and can earn 70% and more of what you have put in.
    > I watched a few videos on how to read market trends.
    > I watched one on reading graphs and was interested to see how they
    > described a line that was drawn on price peaks that all stopped at the
    > same level and then suddenly broke above the line.
    > The video said this was generally a certain indicator the price would
    > continue to rise for some time.
    > That kind of information narrows considerably the likeliness of success.
    > Christ's love

    Graphs can show a general trend, but I wouldn't invest from the shape of a
    graph, peaks etc.
    It's best to find a fairly stable stock that pays good dividends, hang on to
    it and ignore the price. That only matters when you come to sell it.
    But money in the bank is still the safest, though they are slowly getting
    rid of the crooks and cowboys these days.
    Geopelia, Nov 29, 2012