Re: Balanced Scorecard Install

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by lisras, Aug 26, 2005.

  1. lisras

    lisras Guest

    Hello!

    I have tried to install the Business scorecard on my Sharepoint porta
    server without luck. I first tried to install with the SQL database bu
    got an error that it could not connect to the SQL server (it is anothe
    server in the same domain). Then I tried to install only the site, bu
    got the error message 2019. I have installed latest MDAC and latest JE
    but nothing helps. I have my site in SSL, so I need to ente
    https://my-ip/sites/... so on as my URL. Can someone please help me o
    this?

    Thank You
    /Lise

    gearheadpeter wrote:
    > *GWENT
    >
    > I had the same problem and this is how I fixed it. You indicate
    > that SharePoint Server was already installed, is it configured? Ye
    > that is the problem. Once Sharepoint server is configured, Exten
    > the Virtual server and add users to that site, especially the use
    > that the Scorecard is being installed with it will create the site.
    >
    > Contact me if you need additional information.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > GearHeadPeter

    -
    lisra